The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

as great and fun this episode was, I have a feeling tonights Arrow episode which is Ollie-centirc is going to be a snoozefest

I hope I am wrong but we really just needed more of last night and just the interactions between all the heroes
After looking at the preview for tonight, it looks like it will be focused more on arrow. Maybe it's a pattern since it's their shows on their nights. Even though yesterday showed all the heroes it was basically all about how barry created flashpoint

Yeah, I don't want an oliver central story episode. They put him in an altered dream state and he dreams about a different reality. Will only be good if Slade murks all the dream people.

Good episode. Ollie's fight scenes look off to me though. 
eyes.gif

I laughed at Barry using the oldest trick in the book to get Supergirl to destroy the mind control device. Cisco is mad. 

Also found it hilarious that Flash saving his mom ****** everything up, yet the Legends use their powers and tech freely in the past and effect nothing 
laugh.gif

Please, for the sake of humanity kill Wally!!! The crying about powers before he had them and now after he has them. Just kill him off already.

The show was at its best when Barry was Joe's only son. Their scenes together were always good

I know this is the flash thread. But just lmk real quick, was the arrow episode worth watching
It was a nice, "let's bring everyone back for the 100th episode." If you want to know the storyline from the 4 night crossover, I'd say watch it just so during tomorrow's LoT episode you won't be wondering what gaps you're trying to fill for the first 5 minutes. But this whole week was a filler from the season storylines so if you don't care, you can skip right over these.

Arrow was definitely better than expected but that isn't saying much considering the show quality.

But the dude Wild Dog is just mad annoying but I think it's just the actor, dude just annoys me in anything I see him in.

Last edited:
I'm kinda annoyed that I have to use the cw site to watch the episodes

I had commercials free on my Hulu app smh

*edit

The flash episode is great so far

Last edited:
so you can watch current episodes right away to catch up?

do they have all of the new seasons episodes?

You mean on the cw site? I think you can only watch the most recent episode for each show lol. I'll check tomorrow after I'm done with this episode.

Wow. Flash was lit af

I gotta watch arrow now, even though I haven't seen an arrow episode in maybe two seasons LOL

Good episode. Ollie's fight scenes look off to me though. :rolleyes

I laughed at Barry using the oldest trick in the book to get Supergirl to destroy the mind control device. Cisco is mad. 

Also found it hilarious that Flash saving his mom ****** everything up, yet the Legends use their powers and tech freely in the past and effect nothing :lol:

Yeah, I was like you got super speed just run and kick that alien device over. He did all that work for supergirl to knock over that thing when he could've just done it himself. :smh:

Please, for the sake of humanity kill Wally!!! The crying about powers before he had them and now after he has them. Just kill him off already.

The show was at its best when Barry was Joe's only son. Their scenes together were always good

He's beyond annoying. Him and jimmy olsen need to form a group called the beta boys. Yeah, people you know have powers and help save people but they also have people they care about kidnapped and killed constantly. They also put their own lives at risk all the time. What's wrong with just being a support member of the team?

Wow. Flash was lit af

I gotta watch arrow now, even though I haven't seen an arrow episode in maybe two seasons LOL
Arrow right now is a little better than flash and supergirl IMO and this is coming from a person that hated season 3&4. 

Edit: Sorry meant 3 and 4

Last edited:
I watched the flash episode a second time. It was too lit.

The Lot episode better deliver.

Btw, speaking of arrow, just judging off of the flash episode, Amell's acting seems to have gotten better.

Last edited:
Wow. Flash was lit af

Arrow right now is a little better than flash and supergirl IMO and this is coming from a person that hated season 4&5. 
Do you mean the episode (I found it boring but I get it now since it was ep 100) or the entire season?

While the current Flash season hasn't measured up to Zoom season this Arrow stuff that supposedly suppose to be better has him surrounded around a new whack team that annoys me. I also see no bro chemistry with Ollie and Dig.

but Arrow has Felicity and Wild Dog

Lawrys being what he is is somewhat done on purpose, those two from Arrow are annoying because they are annoying

Wally is annoying but I don't want to punch his face like Wild Dog or staple his mouth as much as Felicity

View media item 2247450

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom