The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

He turned her down the first time because she had powers and he didn't. Dumbest thing ever.

^ They went out of their way to make Wally (the only young black guy on the show) the constant L-taker.

They won't disrupt that anytime soon when he should actually be sucking farts out of Jesse's butt.

Did yall misremember?

Wally turned down Jesse at first. 5 min later he's like **** it and makes out with her.

Quite frankly once he got his powers I'm surprised he aint run his *** to Earth 2 at a speed that could rival Savitar.

Last edited:
Nah my man Wally is going to redeem himself.

He's coming straight for that booty b, bet you 50.

they're calling the artifact the Philosophers Stone :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Read the synopsis for the episode tonight and part of it was "old wounds are reopened as cisco faces christmas without dante." Maybe this is the start of him turning heel like Caitlin. Next season they'll both be villains and the only science kind of person on his team will be HR. 8)

Did you guys notice during the big team during the crossover last week that all the girls across all 4 shows were good looking.  Is it really true of what they say about the CW that they discriminate against casting non good looking girls or regular looking girls

He too strong. They need the help of optimus primal aka general grodd to fight megatron.

Joe didnt even know Wally existed until like a year ago so he need to stop with this overbearing father nonsense. Wally like 20 b, you a few years too late to play daddy

We get to see Mark Hamill onscreen more in episodes of flash than the new star wars movie. :smh:

Hmmmmmm, sounds like Zoom.

Did he say: " I am the future, Flash." or "I am the Future Flash?"

Did you guys notice during the big team during the crossover last week that all the girls across all 4 shows were good looking.  Is it really true of what they say about the CW that they discriminate against casting non good looking girls or regular looking girls
CW is geared towards teens. They cast hot guys to attract females and use hot women to get any teenage boys to watch there melodramatic shows.

They learned this template back when they were to separate networks in the WB and UPN.

Back
Top Bottom