The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

It's the treating wally like a child I have a problem with. The guy finally got his powers. Train him and let him flourish and get the Jesse yambs while he's at it

@ Arrow being better
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
I said IMO didn't I
eyes.gif
. Also have you bean watching season 5?
Do you mean the episode (I found it boring but I get it now since it was ep 100) or the entire season?

While the current Flash season hasn't measured up to Zoom season this Arrow stuff that supposedly suppose to be better has him surrounded around a new whack team that annoys me. I also see no bro chemistry with Ollie and Dig.
Watching last nights episode now, but I meant the entire season so far.

Reasons why I like it better than Flash:

Olliver struggling to be mayor and Arrow is interesting.

Ollie walking the line of killing and not killing is cool.

New Team Arrow is wack, but the reveal about Artemis in the last ep shows some potential.

Less Felicity. She's the worst part of the show to me.

Officer Lance, his drinking, and Thea trying to help for some reason is interesting to me. 

Promethus and Vigilante are intriguing.

And last but not least, the Brotva flash backs have been 
pimp.gif

I love Flash, and season 2 was fire, but Team Flash has been super annoying lately and before the last couple episode, the plot didn't really grip me. 

Last edited:
I said IMO didn't I :rolleyes . Also have you bean watching season 5?
Officer Lance, his drinking, and Thea trying to help for some reason is interesting to me. 

Thea Bae lost both of her parents. Lance lost both of his daughters. It's pretty self expanatory.

Got to say, conclusion could have been better but I guess it's the best they could do?

I hope next seasons crossover is more of a one big story instead of being separated a three part segment concentrated on each show.

"Skirt, call me" :lol:

Kara calling them the Earths Mightiest Heroes :rofl:

AntMan/Routh saying Kara looks like his cousin :rofl:

I love it that they drop references and even giving slight jabs

Last edited:
I actually thought the conclusion was really really good.

I felt really satisfied with everything.

Only way I felt it could've been better was if the action was better. But I understand it's a TV show and there's only so much you can do on a budget.

It is so crazy to me how much chemistry ppl from four different shows have with each other. It's like they were all cast for one big show.

Ej. Felicity and Cisco scenes. Diggle's reaction to anything super. Kara and Oliver contrast each other perfectly. Kara and Barry feel like they've always been friends. Heatwave and Kara scenes :rofl:

If you wanna go to the arrow episode, I felt like Cisco meshed well with the new arrow crew.

Etc. Etc.

Last edited:
I didn't like how they defeated the aliens, felt real rushed and didn't seem like those on the rooftop were needed, all they needed was Lawrys and SupahGurl.

Chemistry is also because they have fun on a fun show. It's not too serious and everyone seems to just enjoy doing what they do.

Last edited:
I think the writers know they hit a comedic gold mine with Heatwave and Kara because they say they already have something planned for when they interact next yr :lol:

They also apparently had a little interaction planned between Kara and Sara but that was cut to save time: 'You should meet my sister Alex.'

Cant wait for those two to meet :evil:

Last edited:
@ Arrow being better :rofl: :stoneface:

It's not that far off. arrow hasn't been absolutely terrible this season and larry has become such a scumbag and wally is beyond annoying.
I actually thoroughly enjoy Barry being a scumbag and making no dambs given decisions on his own :lol:

By the end of this season I want him to go to somebody else's earth and change their past, maybe to live with his parents there just so next season villains can come to his Earth and attack him for it :lol:

And you know if Iris dies or hell if she breaks a finger nail he'll change the past without a thought :lol:

Barry Allen; scourge of the multiverse (as long as Iris is around) :rofl:

Reasons why I like it better than Flash:
Olliver struggling to be mayor and Arrow is interesting.
You know I've barely kept up with this season (cuz I don't like it) but at the same time I've watched the most eps since S1 and I gotta say I know it's superheroes but there's something extra unrealistic about that dual identity.

Like it probably could work better elsewhere (sure it has in comics) but if Oliver really wanted to help the ppl as mayor, hang up the hood and/or pass it on to DigL and really focus on helping the ppl.

Ollie walking the line of killing and not killing is cool.
Just keep killing, Ollie. That's REALLY cool.

Really disliked when I found out he stopped. The real problem is letting so many ppl know his secret. Especially so many who disapprove. Once he stopped killing more of his friends and family started dying.

I don't like that dude. He's a douchebag. I'm wondering how or why he's still alive. Should've been dead.

Promethus and Vigilante are intriguing.
Vigilante is cool. I'd update his look more.

I would've liked Prometheus if he was more like his comic version. Here he's just another lame Dark Archer lookalike but there may be a twist so we shall see.

The whole arrow thing is Ollie's schtick. More than one nemesis suddenly doing it is just lame. Archery is impractical as ****. Outside of a really evil villain and a really insane one there shouldn't be more ppl picking up bow and arrows talking about they're gonna go be criminals or think they'll be Ollie's rival. Its dumb and too coincidental.
And last but not least, the Brotva flash backs have been :pimp:
I'm so done with the flashbacks. I'm sick of them. This dude Ollie lives an entire life after the boat crashed and after he escaped that damn island.

Its **** Dolph Lungrden to me.

Everything else I ain't reply to I agree with.

Time to call Diggle, DigL. Useless.
It was ridiculous watching that lame *** shoot aliens with that dumb helmet on. It was so ******* lame.

One thing I wish is that these shows were a bit more ruthless but it is the CW so I get it. They give me a go though:

DigL would've been killed in the final ep; heart attack.

Wild Dog would've suffered 323rd degree burns from that electricity chick and spend the rest of the season in an induced coma.

Ray would've suffered brain damage as they escaped from that Dominator dream world hallucination.

Cisco would've vibed in to space and died. Steel would've survived by turning into steel. Joe would somehow end up with his same vibe powers (like how Stein just happened to find a black guy compatible with him to become Firestorm) and he becomes Detective Vibe, solving crimes through esp abilities.

Wally would've tripped after helping Barry and landed on something that would crush his voicebox. Wally West; Silent Speedster.

When they go to rescue the 3 in the past for some reason that Agent Smith guy abducts Felicity and tortures her. Cuts her tongue out too (maybe cuz she made too many dumb movie references for movies not even made yet); Felicity Smoak, Silent Secretary.

Last edited:
Isn't vigilante in the comics though? For a second I thought I saw him in supergirl. Now that's there's four shows I have to stop and think who's from where now.

I'm beginning to wonder if wb had upgraded their writers or something. Supergirl season 2 has been great. And I haven't seen any of the other shows this yr outside of the crossover but I've heard they have all been pretty good this season too.

I'm really crying that the wb has access to these group of writers who get it and they haven't tapped them at all for the movies [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
I am not sure if Supergirl kept their writers when they switched to CW so that might have something to do with that show?

I feel like once LoT got the origins out of the way, they just got their footing and just makes a fun show that isn't too serious so the show becomes more enjoyable.

Arrow really set the bar low so it being better than the past season isn't too much of a stretch.

I find Flash to be consistent, Lawrys decisions are also consistently dumb at times too though.

I'm going to catch up on every show. I'm even thinking of watching Arrow (this season only)

The mystery of future Flash's voice-mail got me real curious. Stein's daughter plot is really interesting. Im kinda disappointed that Thea is technically retired. Her being active would make me more interested in watching Arrow :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom