The Fog Attacks SoCal

i could only see about 60 feet in front of me driving home
i kept thinking "this is exactly how a scary movie starts"

i could only see about 60 feet in front of me driving home
i kept thinking "this is exactly how a scary movie starts"

Can't even see across the day 75% of the time.

It can get real bad to the point where you can't see about 50 feet ahead of you though...
now you guys know what its like to live in san francisco
laugh.gif

yesterday was awesome......couldn;t see in front of me , fog lights were useless and the windshield was fogging up..

sweetness

Angel

yesterday was awesome......couldn;t see in front of me , fog lights were useless and the windshield was fogging up..

sweetness

Angel

Can't even see across the day 75% of the time.

It can get real bad to the point where you can't see about 50 feet ahead of you though...
now you guys know what its like to live in san francisco
laugh.gif

I'm waking up to a lot of fog in West Sacramento too.

I'm driving to SoCal Wednesday night and I'm not looking forward to the extra time it takes when there's fog.

Moved to SoCal forum.

I'm waking up to a lot of fog in West Sacramento too.

I'm driving to SoCal Wednesday night and I'm not looking forward to the extra time it takes when there's fog.

Moved to SoCal forum.

I don't think it was just in SoCal today in Houston i had to drive in school like that. PLus when i got out the clouds were real low to the ground. Itlooked more like fire smoke instead all white.

I don't think it was just in SoCal today in Houston i had to drive in school like that. PLus when i got out the clouds were real low to the ground. Itlooked more like fire smoke instead all white.

@ California weather, if any of you live in Monterey County, you know how bad Marina is.

831... Salinas born here.

but yea fog is nasty here. a lot of accidents.

@ California weather, if any of you live in Monterey County, you know how bad Marina is.

831... Salinas born here.

but yea fog is nasty here. a lot of accidents.

Back
Top Bottom