The Following: Episode 15.....Season Finale - Finally.

I was alright with this ep. Trackin em down Sarah Conner style.
Emma bout to get dealt with by Brokeback.

Roderick is a little crazy which could be cool.

How you got a house full of killers, and they all get along? Drinkin, playin pool, would they even break up a fight? :lol:

I think this episode, just like the past couple were a let down... no character development and the plot did not move forward at all. Im slowly losing faith in this show..

I was alright with this ep. Trackin em down Sarah Conner style.
Emma bout to get dealt with by Brokeback.

Roderick is a little crazy which could be cool.

How you got a house full of killers, and they all get along? Drinkin, playin pool, would they even break up a fight? :lol:

Joe controls them.

Episode wasn't terrible FBI seemed a little bit smarter.

I dunno about FBI seemed smarter. Searching a party where everyone is wearing masks with loud music, and no one thinks to turn off the music does not really = smart in my mind. :lol:

Bacon poppin that chick in the chest after a 1 count was pretty smart tho. :lol:

Big bad serial killer killed his first, with a pillow. :stoneface: Bout as dangerous as a sack of kittens.

Overall tho, the ep seemed at least a little bit cleaner, smarter. Not fully, but better effort than a few of the previous episodes.

It was better.

That's just about it.

And I agree with you guys about Bacon killing the broad before she could even finish speaking.
Gold. :lol:

Should be interesting to see what happens to Emma now. Roderick is definitely a very interesting character.
So knowing how the writers are...he'll probably be killed off soon. :lol: (not a spoiler, just a joke).

Last edited:
I liked that Ryan fired first, but I wish he wouldn't have killed her... It'd be interesting to see how they'd handle interrogating her.

Oh well... another episode... gonna stay for the ride.

Team-Carroll.

Jesus first time so far I've hated an episode from start to finish. Random stupid decisions throughout for no damn reason.

:lol: @ Bautista showing up just to take 2 shots to the stomach

This was a good ep until the whole 3 guy taking out a whole FBI detail for witness protection and what really got me mad was in most movies and tv shows where someone is being protected and there's a group trying to kidnap that person once the outside guy that's in the know comes to save that person the first thing they tell them is to ditch their clothes cuz they're bugged. This dude Hardy was smart enough to take the tracker off the car but not think Claire would've been bugged. I was wondering how those guys would've found her and that just got me tight.

Still don't care for this bi boy and his gay lover being his dark passenger. The Joe and son scenes were weird :lol: but I get it.

LMAO at the two FBI Agents. They got it coming.

I pity the third one who tried to be a hero. 
pimp.gif

How did Claire take out the sim card from the iPhone without a pin?

pimp.gif

Dude was standing right in front of the door though. He knew they had uzis or whatever and there was two of them from the cameras why not take cover behind a wall with the gun pointed at the door. :smh:

Claire is dumb as **** though. This is the second time she pulled this **** where she goes off with Joe's people.

I think the FBI is going to use the website to find out where the house is located.

pimp.gif

Dude was standing right in front of the door though. He knew they had uzis or whatever and there was two of them from the cameras why not take cover behind a wall with the gun pointed at the door. :smh:

Claire is dumb as **** though. This is the second time she pulled this **** where she goes off with Joe's people.

I think the FBI is going to use the website to find out where the house is located.

Hardy's man died for no damn reason :smh:

just caught up on a few eps...

-the knife fight :pimp:
-son killing his homie with a pillow
-dude showing up in ghost form :wow:

Back
Top Bottom