The Following: Episode 15.....Season Finale - Finally.

damnit man **** Claire I can't believe she pulled the same **** again.

You really gonna abandon the dudes who just put their lives on the line to protect you?

Gosh, the decisions these characters make sometimes :smh:

I'm really angry at myself for still watching. I can't help it, Carroll and Bacon are such interesting characters...but the rest of the show is pure crap man. Yeah I'm mad...can we have the characters actually make some logical decisions for once?

It was stupid decision after stupid decision. 5 more and i'm done.

Did any one tweet during the airing and get the swag they were giving away? I could't because i record.

Just lower your expectations guys. That way you won't be disappointed. I do it with TWD and I did it with Dexter and I'm seeing Dexter to it's end. The shows can't hurt you anymore.

This show might literally be the worst drama on television.  Everything they do is impossible.  There's no way the criminals are this sophisticated and law enforcement is this incompetent.  And EVERYONE in the world is involved in the conspiracy?  I'm waiting for Obama to come through the Carroll mansion.

Yet I keep watching
mean.gif

This show might literally be the worst drama on television.  Everything they do is impossible.  There's no way the criminals are this sophisticated and law enforcement is this incompetent.  And EVERYONE in the world is involved in the conspiracy?  I'm waiting for Obama to come through the Carroll mansion.

Yet I keep watching :smh:

I think I wouldn't keep watching the show if there wasn't an actor of Kevin Bacon's caliber on it.
Who can hate the Bacon man?

Kevin Bacon's trigger finger is the only thing that's keeping me watching.  When that chick was like "you won't shoot you're a..." and Bacon bucked her, they wrangled me in for another episode.

Now they bring my man Bautista over?  It's like they do just enough to keep me interested for the next episode.

i wad wondering where i knew dude from, then someone mentioned bautista...

it seems dude has the hots for bacon. am i the only one that noticed that?

i bet when all is said and done, claire ends up being a follower lol

I bet they can keep ppl watching if they keep roping ppl in with notable cameos, have Richard from LOST show up, Tony Soprano, half the cast of The Wire are followers and were in the mansion the whole time :lol: , Almeida and black prez from 24, etc.

Cameos from other popular tv shows would be funny :lol:

Last edited:
Even if the FBI tracks down the house, they still won't be able to catch Caroll because Roderick runs the town.

it was renewed for a second season.

they won't catch carroll.
There can still be a season 2 even if they catch Caroll.

Remember, Carrol was in prison half the season and he was still in charge.

yeah but he was pulling the strings.  even if they catch him it'll be implied he has a contingency plan and this was all anticipated.

Decent episode. Nothing interesting or ground breaking happened but it was watchable. Kinda a throw-away episode but whatevs

Yeah, another ep happened.

These followers are crazy, I guess that was the point of the ep.

You'd think to at least get an idea of who his followers are they'd get a list of who met him in prison but hey FBI incompetence.

Last edited:
Yeah, another ep happened.

These followers are crazy, I guess that was the point of the ep.

You'd think to at least get an idea of who his followers are they'd get a list of who met him in prison but hey FBI incompetence.

The sad thing is, that they have that list, but they only reference it when a follower pops up and they try to figure out who it is :smh:

Roderick and Carroll's beef will come to light by the last show.

Carroll captured Ice Man too! I still wonder if he is a follower or the FBI chick whose family is in a cult is one. I think one of them definitely are. I thought it would be the chick since she gave Carroll that book of Poe writings in one of the earlier episodes, but I am not sure now.

A couple people at work watch it and I told them this season will either end with one of the main followers helping Bacon & the FBI out, or some completely off the wall scenario to leave us trying to figure it out until next season. Throw any and all common sense out the window with this show.

Not really sure why Carroll wants to sit around and watch old footage of Ryan popping Molly.

And now the FBI broad just randomly shoes up to get Ryan, and we don't see the boss the whole ep?

Yet again, another damn building they show up full swat, plenty of dudes, they go in with some flashlights. :rolleyes

Man, floodlight the **** out that joint. You get choppers, spotlights, headlights, cell phones, whatever you find. I mean, I guess it's better than just lighting a match and walkin in, but come on.

Carroll and his #2 are gonna have words. It's coming. That dude seems even more nuts than Carroll. Could be the downfall of Carroll???

Ol girl looked good in her dress, and hair all done up and such. Hey there.

So now brokeback is a tough guy. Dude kills one person with his pillow, and suddenly he thinks he can dole it out. :rolleyes

Why is it only a small group of FBI agents showing up every time? :smh:

They should have had the abandoned military armory surrounded but of course they let Vince get away.

Hey, tonight was a very solid episode. GREAT backstory, high tension, solid payoff. It's getting a little stronger.

Hey, tonight was a very solid episode. GREAT backstory, high tension, solid payoff. It's getting a little stronger.
Yeah, I agree.  It was definitely more interesting to get a bit of Ryan's backstory. And of course 3 baddies are able to outsmart (again) the good-guys!  

Carrollism FTW! 

Back
Top Bottom