The Following: Episode 15.....Season Finale - Finally.

Come on... Iceman and Hardey should have approached with caution, but instead they announce their presence that caused Joe to flee.

Plus how hard is it to trace a chopper?

SMH.

Come on... Iceman and Hardey should have approached with caution, but instead they announce their presence that caused Joe to flee.

SMH.

I knew they were about to do some stupid sht when they entered the building.

I was thinking the whole time, IF YOU SEE CARROLL STAY QUIET AND PROCEED TOWARDS HIM. DONT BE STUPID.

And what do they do? "HES UPSTAIRS!! EVERYONE MOVE!!"

You might as well have just started shooting from that spot :smh:

That house at the end looked like the x men mansion to me for some reason
That must mean "Ice Man" really is one of them. 
pimp.gif

I was thinking the whole time, IF YOU SEE CARROLL STAY QUIET AND PROCEED TOWARDS HIM. DONT BE STUPID.

You might as well have just started shooting from that spot
mean.gif
I'm on Joe's side now. 

**** the Police.

Bad writing made me side with the bad guys. 
roll.gif

I can't believe all the resources that Joe has. 

Mansion, Chopper,... Damn.

Last edited:

SMH.

You might as well have just started shooting from that spot
mean.gif
I know! I was like "sneak-up on him!"... show's over.

To be fair, they do this on all the other shows too... from like 30ft away they yell "Stop, police!"... *chase ensues*... just a part of TV I guess. 
eyes.gif

Team-Carroll.

This show is starting to get so stupid...but I still watch haha.

So bad acting at times...

This show is starting to get so stupid...but I still watch haha.

So bad acting at times...

I still can't forget about the stupid FBI who was 10 feet away from Claire's Follower who said "He's gone, sir." instead of chasing him. 

Ok...I'm done.

I'm officially punting on this moronic show. I'll update the episodes in the thread title, but I just can't do it anymore.

Catching up on the last few pages of this thread and
laugh.gif

I understand suspending disbelief but this is ridiculous.

Someone mentioned it, but why wasn't Carroll's meetings with his lawyer videotaped? Every other meeting he had prior to the lawyer was recorded but why not his lawyer, aside from it being convenient for the plot?  I can understand the attorney/client privilege matter, but would that even apply in that situation?

I'm still enjoying the show but things are becoming a bit much.

From that pudgy cop Jody hanging from the ceiling in an earlier episode like he's Michael Myers to that random cop in that small town conveniently being a follower. Not to mention the continuously inept FBI agents.

I'll give Joe this; he's a hell of recruiter.

NCAA should launch an investigation into Carroll because he makes what Nick Saban and John Calipari do look like child's play.

Based on the final scene from the last episode looks like he has a recruiting class at least 10 years deep.
laugh.gif

He did say he's had 9 years in prison to do nothing but think, plot, plan and it seems recruit.

Ok...I'm done.

I'm officially punting on this moronic show. I'll update the episodes in the thread title, but I just can't do it anymore.
Yeah, who you trying to fool? Most of us will probably stick with the show until this season ends on a ridiculous cliffhanger.

This serial killer is styling. Dude is being driven around in a BMW then flies away in a helicopter. Now he has a mansion to hang out in full of devoted followers :smh:. I know serial killers have fans and followers but this guy has a well run terrorist cell working for him.

He did say he's had 9 years in prison to do nothing but think, plot, plan and it seems recruit.

View media item 302023
Don't even.
I forgot how long Scofield had to plan :lol: All I remember it was to save Lincoln before his execution but I feel it was nowhere near 9 years of prep. They established dude was a genius.

It would be nice to see Wentworth show up on this show and show them how it's done, whether he's the bad guy or the good guy trying to Catch Carroll.

15 min in it's no longer a big reveal to think there's multiple ppl in the FBI that are in on it given the scope of all of these Followers and how well set up they are.

I see they're trying to throw us for a loop with Iceman being abducted.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On that note...I'm cancellin my DVR of this.

I just realized what this show is.....it's True Blood with serial killers.

Last edited:
it dawned on me how much i dont care about this show or its characters like halfway through the episode

this show is losing steam , like i know you have to pace a season but unless they hit me with a sixth sense like

twist within the next 2 episodes i might be done with it

why did the guy have joe kill him? im confused as to why he would kill one of his biggest assets

why did the guy have joe kill him? im confused as to why he would kill one of his biggest assets
Cuz he failed twice in a row. No real normal logic to it. We're dealing with cult reasoning here. He failed to get Claire and failed to get the guy who knew where she was to give up her location. He probably even thinks he's killed the guy so now it's really a dead end on finding her themselves.

Plus he kinda gave himself up to Joe in that scene cuz he failed so he wanted it. I bet he would've got another chance but with so much self doubt settling in he'd mess up again.

Dumb plan thinking some escalating rushed flight club was gonna get them the info. They should've kidnapped Iceman and his moms or sister. He'd give up all types of info then.

Last edited:
Yup it just keeps going downhill. This episode dragged on for a minute. I'm going to finish it out since there are only a few left and call it quits. Not worth it to go through another season.

I like how the writers had Weston use his ice powers to harden his internal organs to survive the brutal fight plus the deep stab wound while the other dude died within seconds from a small blade just because he got to orgasm with Joe in his final moments. :smh:

PS must be nice to have a federal prision allow visitors to nonchalantly claim they killed someone out in the open while talking to a high security prisoner. Prison budget must have ran out for the recorders only enough for the log book and video only camera.

Yup it just keeps going downhill. This episode dragged on for a minute. I'm going to finish it out since there are only a few left and call it quits. Not worth it to go through another season.

I like how the writers had Weston use his ice powers to harden his internal organs to survive the brutal fight plus the deep stab wound while the other dude died within seconds from a small blade just because he got to orgasm with Joe in his final moments. :smh:

PS must be nice to have a federal prision allow visitors to nonchalantly claim they killed someone out in the open while talking to a high security prisoner. Prison budget must have ran out for the recorders only enough for the log book and video only camera.

When he said that I was like ok these writers definitely don't know how prison works. :smh:

Isn't there always supposed to be a cop standing behind the prisoner when some one visits?

Maybe the correctional officers in that prison are followers to. >D

Back
Top Bottom