The Following: Episode 15.....Season Finale - Finally.

When he said that I was like ok these writers definitely don't know how prison works. :smh:

Isn't there always supposed to be a cop standing behind the prisoner when some one visits?

Maybe the correctional officers in that prison are followers to. >D
You do remember thats how he escaped? One of the first follower we knew was the CO that helped him escape and was setting him up in library with internet access to communicate with followers.

When he said that I was like ok these writers definitely don't know how prison works. :smh:

Isn't there always supposed to be a cop standing behind the prisoner when some one visits?

Maybe the correctional officers in that prison are followers to. >D
You do remember thats how he escaped? One of the first follower we knew was the CO that helped him escape and was setting him up in library with internet access to communicate with followers.

I meant all the COs in the prison being in on it.

Yeah I think we can all agree where this sadly going. I am going to finish up the season though.

As for Roderick admitting Joe took two bodies for him in a damn prison visit. Yeah, very dumb it's not recorded but I think a lawyer has to request that all his visits be recorded not just video. besides that Joe is already in prison for Roderick's crime. They'd have to build a strong case to dismiss those charges on Joe and charge to this other guy. Even if they heard it they could think it's a ploy to get Joe released. Think if several other followers showed up and said you took the fall for me.

Haha, this week the incompetence-award goes to Agent Parker... While Hardy was inside emptying clips, she was still outside looking lost?  And then she let them get away?  Take out the tires! 

Interesting that 'the followers' had to see one of their own go down... changes things. 

Team-Carroll.

Im almost angry it got renewed for a second season. :smh:
How does this show have a rating of 8.1 on imdb?

Last edited:
These people are ******g nuts man. :lol:

Take their own selves out for this dude.

Pixie broad is a walking Petri dish. If they catch her, she'll provide all the DNA they'd need.

Iceman may just be innocent after all, unless of course he's just as nuts as these people takin a knife in their pretend fight or something.

New director, full of rules to slow down a case they're losin their ***** off in. :lol: Hope he gets stabbed to death early.

These people are ******g nuts man. :lol:

Take their own selves out for this dude.

Pixie broad is a walking Petri dish. If they catch her, she'll provide all the DNA they'd need.

Iceman may just be innocent after all, unless of course he's just as nuts as these people takin a knife in their pretend fight or something.

New director, full of rules to slow down a case they're losin their ***** off in. :lol: Hope he gets stabbed to death early.

Lmao the pixie chick is gonna end up trying to kill Joe's wife. I already see it coming. Especially after last nights episode. She clearly wants to be the main chick and Joe is gonna have to kill her

I don't think Iceman is a follower. If anything, he's a Hardy follower. But yo I imdb'd the show to see if iceman was gonna die or not but he doesn't cause he's in all 15 eps but Emma (pixie chick) is only in 10 so she's gonna get offed soon. I feel like she's gonna do off with herself cause joe doesn't want her

Im almost angry it got renewed for a second season. :smh:
How does this show have a rating of 8.1 on imdb?
The first few eps were worthy of that. If not by the end of this season you'll see the drop for the 2nd season unless this fan backlash gets bigger, writers get word of it and actually work harder to make this show what we thought it was.

Whoa! Hardy fired around 20 shots? 

"Stop! FBI!" LMAO.

Last edited:
I don't think Iceman is a follower. If anything, he's a Hardy follower. But yo I imdb'd the show to see if iceman was gonna die or not but he doesn't cause he's in all 15 eps but Emma (pixie chick) is only in 10 so she's gonna get offed soon. I feel like she's gonna do off with herself cause joe doesn't want her

Bro why would you tell us that and act like you ain't spoiling anything?

We all think the writings a joke but that doesn't mean we want it to be spoiled. As bad as things are and as much as we laugh, The suspense is all that the show has. Don't ruin that :smh:

Last edited:

Bro why would you tell us that and act like you ain't spoiling anything?

We all think the writings a joke but that doesn't mean we want it to be spoiled. As bad as things are and as much as we laugh, The suspense is all that the show has. Don't ruin that :smh:

but it still doesnt mean anything really. IMDB isnt always accurate

Eh. I guess I can't really be that mad.
It ain't like this is Mad men or breaking bad.

The stupidity and murders have become very predictable anywys.

I forgive you Bernie.

Kinda surprised The Americans has an 8.2 on IMDB and The Following has an 8.1

Carroll is such a great television character, especially for just a regular cable network.

It's just a shame that the stupidity of the writing of the FBI limits the potential Carroll's character has.

Alongside Bacon's acting this could of been an epic Fox show. It's still getting ratings and it's obviously going to be a "successful" show for Fox for the near fiture being renewed for another season so quickly.
But we know this show could of been so much better...

Carroll is such a great television character, especially for just a regular cable network.

It's just a shame that the stupidity of the writing of the FBI limits the potential Carroll's character has.

Alongside Bacon's acting this could of been an epic Fox show. It's still getting ratings and it's obviously going to be a "successful" show for Fox for the near fiture being renewed for another season so quickly.
But we know this show could of been so much better...

That's the part that gets me. This show started off VERY strong. However, it's been downhill since the original episode. The writing is a joke. They must think their audience is full of idiots. Even though it was renewed, I have a feeling there will be a sharp drop off of viewership going into next season. How much can someone take? The writing is so bad that it's almost insulting.

I agree.

Imagine the premise of this show, with Bacon and Carroll on a network like AMC or HBO with some Mad Men typa writers. :x :pimp:

Would be epic beyond belief. Like a 13 episode movie.

Man, I gave up on this show after episode 4. First two had me really intrigued, too. Last three Fox series for me have been a bust.

This ep was average. Body count continues to rise.

Best thing about this ep was when that chick called Hardy's bluff and he aint even let her finish :lol:

Too much relationship crap. I don't care about the the gay guys bonding and their past, or that he got his 1st kill and is back to face his traitorous gf. It's some real 90210 type **** at this point. The more they involve Joe the more prestige he loses. Son out her looking weak. Roderick is just a whack job apparently.

Back
Top Bottom