The Foreign Exchange

Apologies if I'm late but heres the new single. I'm feelin it. What you guys think? New album drops Oct. 12th. 
Sorry, I still don't know how to embed. 
grin.gif

Apologies if I'm late but heres the new single. I'm feelin it. What you guys think? New album drops Oct. 12th. 
Sorry, I still don't know how to embed. 
grin.gif

Here ya go

I hear there will be some more rapping on this album. Rapping or no rapping, I'm copping. I got a chance to see LB perform last week, Nicolay was in the building as well. Homie is like 6'5

Here ya go

I hear there will be some more rapping on this album. Rapping or no rapping, I'm copping. I got a chance to see LB perform last week, Nicolay was in the building as well. Homie is like 6'5

^ Thanks for the embed. I agree, Leave It All Behind was great but, Connected was great as well. If there's more rapping, maybe it'll be a mixture of the previous two albums? Either way, I can't wait.

^ Thanks for the embed. I agree, Leave It All Behind was great but, Connected was great as well. If there's more rapping, maybe it'll be a mixture of the previous two albums? Either way, I can't wait.

Daykeeper got a Grammy nomination, I'm thinkin Tiga is going to be crooning his !*% off (pause)

Daykeeper got a Grammy nomination, I'm thinkin Tiga is going to be crooning his !*% off (pause)

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Yeah it'll probably sound like Connected, but it'll be more on the R&B side still

here's the tracklist:

1. The Last Fall
2. Authenticity
3. Eyes To The Sky
4. All Roads
5. Fight For Love
6. Maybe She'll Dream Of Me
7. Don't Wait feat. Darien Brockington
8. Make Me A Fool feat. Jesse Boykins III & Median <<<< I can't wait to hear that track, you can't go wrong with JB3 or Median
9. Everything Must Go
10. Laughing At Your Plans feat. Chantae Cann
11. This City Ain't The Same Without You feat. YahZarah

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Yeah it'll probably sound like Connected, but it'll be more on the R&B side still

here's the tracklist:

1. The Last Fall
2. Authenticity
3. Eyes To The Sky
4. All Roads
5. Fight For Love
6. Maybe She'll Dream Of Me
7. Don't Wait feat. Darien Brockington
8. Make Me A Fool feat. Jesse Boykins III & Median <<<< I can't wait to hear that track, you can't go wrong with JB3 or Median
9. Everything Must Go
10. Laughing At Your Plans feat. Chantae Cann
11. This City Ain't The Same Without You feat. YahZarah

Back
Top Bottom