The Foreign Exchange

pimp.gif

This album is amazing. Soundtrack to my fall.

Phonte is a natural performer. I saw FE here in SF last month and it was def one of the best shows I've been to. Dude even covered Drake - Find Your Love. My advice is catch FE when they come to your neck of the woods

yoshis right? worth the trip from la to sf. ever since phonte's two verses on How I Got Over ive been excited about this album. i think phonte has been putting out great material this year w/o it going noticed. i just hope that people stop sleeping on him and the entire FE.  connected was dope, leave it all behind was incredibly heartfelt...cant wait to see what they bring with authenticity. from now till tuesday, phonte everything!

Phonte is a natural performer. I saw FE here in SF last month and it was def one of the best shows I've been to. Dude even covered Drake - Find Your Love. My advice is catch FE when they come to your neck of the woods

yoshis right? worth the trip from la to sf. ever since phonte's two verses on How I Got Over ive been excited about this album. i think phonte has been putting out great material this year w/o it going noticed. i just hope that people stop sleeping on him and the entire FE.  connected was dope, leave it all behind was incredibly heartfelt...cant wait to see what they bring with authenticity. from now till tuesday, phonte everything!

Phonte's voice has improved on Authenticity but I think I prefer Leave it All Behind. Authenticity is a smooth listen from front to back but LIAB had some really standout tracks to me. "Daydreamer", "House of Cards", "Valediction", "Sweeter Than You", "If This is Love" are great songs.

I'll give it a few more spins but after 2 listens no track has stood out to me just yet. Still a good album though.

Phonte's voice has improved on Authenticity but I think I prefer Leave it All Behind. Authenticity is a smooth listen from front to back but LIAB had some really standout tracks to me. "Daydreamer", "House of Cards", "Valediction", "Sweeter Than You", "If This is Love" are great songs.

I'll give it a few more spins but after 2 listens no track has stood out to me just yet. Still a good album though.

Back
Top Bottom