the FRIENDZONE....... (update on pg. 4)

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Wow I am so proud of alot of you, there sheer consensus on advice given warms my heart...

laugh.gif

But seriously I've never seen a "call to arms" like this post. Obviously from reading all the comments it's not just OP looking for advice...while i'm not gonna restate anything that's already been said I want to point out a couple things. OP's girl is 17...some of us are considerably older than him and his girl...therefore most of the advice given such as "talk to other girls, make the first move/show intent, don't simp...YNS" are good for his age as well as in general for all of a man's life. Keepdasneaks posted some good info but people doubt Kix's advice. Kix's advice is more geared towards the older generation while I don't completely believe there's no such thing as the friendzone I gotta cosign on his points of reversing the situation on a girl and that there is a way to get out of the friendzone...

For example I have a friend named Harris who was a senior when I was a junior in h.s. he liked this really cute spanish girl named maggie throughout all of h.s....Harris was indian, had a big nose, hairy and was not confident in his approach to maggie and was simping hard...but Harris was a really funny dude. After h.s. harris went to college for a bit while maggie went somewhere else but the important thing is that after h.s. Harris knew he was being a simp and he cut out all simpish tendencies because it dawned on him that he was in the friendzone...harris significantly reduced the amount of time he worried about maggie/talked to maggie/gave a %$!! about maggie....College wasn't working out for Harris so he became a cop....He and maggie reconnected and now their going on 2 years together.

Point of this story is that the friendzone can be a temporary thing...you just have to come to terms with the situation improve your outlook on everything in your life, and then keep the cards in your hand that worked to your advantage (being funny) and replace the rest with better cards (became a cop, doesn't simp anymore, more confidence)

There is no cookie-cutter approach for getting girls, there are only generalizations that work on different age groups, mentality, and even cultures and all it boils down to is trial and error until you get it right.

If it came easy from the start what would you ever learn from it?

No offense but I think that’s a very rare instance in which you can get out of the friendzone. For most people once you move on…you move on. That was a great story, and I wish them all the best but I don’t want anyone to get motivated to stick in the zone and just try to get with others. The mentality should be forget about her and just move on. The chips may fall later similar to the story above, but that is likely not going to happen…what will likely happen is that you will find someone even BETTER (better looking and better personality) than the one you were simpin’ on before. And then eventually you will realize what a simp you were all that time (at least you gained wisdom).
Originally Posted by kix4kix

You'll soon realize that NT is the last place you should look for advice. I'll let my hypocrasy begin and give you advice on here anyway.

1st thing you gotta realize is that there is NO such thing as the friendzone.

Some girls prefer to be friends with a guy before they **** em. Is that a bad thing? I guess if that is all you want- sure. I also prefer this method, sorry, but I don't want to just smash and dash- been there done that.

Also, why would I want a girl to smash me off my looks, and swag alone? Most women can't even begin to fathom how attractive and swagged up I be anyway.

So a girl doesn't want to smash your brains in @ first site? So what. The real question you must ask yourself young squire is if she is worth the effort. NT stay believing in this friendzone schtick, you gotta reverse it and put her in the friendzone. If you don't feel like putting in the work ( I rarely do) then diddy bop onto the next unsuspecting cum bucket you pass by off of Martin Luther King Drive (I'm fairly sure every major city has one of those)

There is no friendzone for attractive people only a timespan where you must be her "friend". If you are ugly please disregard all I typed above.

I mean in all honesty if a girl likes you you'll know.

Edit: " Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don't want it if it's that easy" - 2pac

Not trying to hate... but do not listen to a word of this post. And I don't think you understood the Pac line. What he meant to say is "Don't give it up after one night... let's establish a relationship for a month or few and then let's get it on..." Tupac did not mean to say "Let's have a 2 year friendship and then maybe I can hit?!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegreatstallion

a good article on the subject....lol

http://www.theonion.com/a...-ruin-our-friends,11473/

But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And You Do Them
By Kimberly Pruitt

I really like you. I do. You're so nice, and sweet, and you listen to all my problems and respond with the appropriate compliments. But, well, I don't really see a relationship in our future. It would be terrible if we let sex destroy this great friendship we have where I get everything I want and you get nothing you want. Don't you think?

I knew you would understand. You always do.

We're so perfect as friends, you know? I can tell you anything, and you know you can always come to me anytime you need to hear me @$%!! about work or how ugly I feel. You wouldn't want to ruin a friendship like that just so you could be my boyfriend, and have me look at you with desire and longing in my eyes, if only once—would you? Of course not. Well, if we started dating, it would only complicate this wonderful setup I've got going here.

It's just…you're like my best friend, and I would hate for something you desperately want to change that. I mean, sure, we could go on some dates, maybe mess around a little and finally validate the six years you've spent languishing in this platonic nightmare, but then what? How could we ever go back to the way we were, where I take advantage of your clear attraction to me so I can have someone at my beck and call? That part of our friendship means so much to me.

No. We are just destined to be really, really good friends who only hang out when I don't have a boyfriend, but still need male attention to boost my fragile and all-consuming ego.

Anything can happen once you bring romance in. Think about how awful my last relationship was at the end, remember? The guy I'd call you crying about at 3 a.m. because he wouldn't answer my texts? The guy I met at the birthday party you threw me? I had insanely passionate sex with him for four months and now we don't even talk anymore. God, I would die if something like that happened to us.

Plus, ick, can you even imagine getting naked in front of each other? I've known you so long, you're more like a brother that I've drunkenly made out with twice and never mentioned again. It'd be way too weird. And if we did, then whenever you'd come shopping with me, or go to one of my performances or charity events, or take me for ice cream when I've had a bad day at work, you'd be looking at me like, "I've seen her breasts." God, I can't think of anything more awkward that that.

Oh, before I forget, my mom says hi.

Anyway, you would totally hate me as your girlfriend. I'd be all needy and dramatic and slowly growing to love you. If I was your girlfriend, I would never be able to tell you all about the other $+!%%@# guys I date and pretend I don't see how much it crushes you. Let's never lose that. That's what makes us us.

Don't worry. You're so funny and smart and amazing, any girl but me would be lucky to date you. You'll find someone, I know it. And when you do, I'll be right by your side to suddenly become all flirty and affectionate with you in front of her, until she grows jealous and won't believe it when you say we're just friends. But when she dumps you, that's just what we'll be.

Best friends. Friends forever.
I've read this before, and I'm glad this NTer posted this. Just read this, and if it doesn't motivate you to move on...there is something wrong with you. A female wrote this for gosh sakes.

Originally Posted by thegreatstallion

And if we did, then whenever you'd come shopping with me, or go to one of my performances or charity events, or take me for ice cream when I've had a bad day at work, you'd be looking at me like, "I've seen her breasts." God, I can't think of anything more awkward that that.
awesome_face___HD_by_ConnorJones2610.png

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Wow I am so proud of alot of you, there sheer consensus on advice given warms my heart...

laugh.gif

But seriously I've never seen a "call to arms" like this post. Obviously from reading all the comments it's not just OP looking for advice...while i'm not gonna restate anything that's already been said I want to point out a couple things. OP's girl is 17...some of us are considerably older than him and his girl...therefore most of the advice given such as "talk to other girls, make the first move/show intent, don't simp...YNS" are good for his age as well as in general for all of a man's life. Keepdasneaks posted some good info but people doubt Kix's advice. Kix's advice is more geared towards the older generation while I don't completely believe there's no such thing as the friendzone I gotta cosign on his points of reversing the situation on a girl and that there is a way to get out of the friendzone...

For example I have a friend named Harris who was a senior when I was a junior in h.s. he liked this really cute spanish girl named maggie throughout all of h.s....Harris was indian, had a big nose, hairy and was not confident in his approach to maggie and was simping hard...but Harris was a really funny dude. After h.s. harris went to college for a bit while maggie went somewhere else but the important thing is that after h.s. Harris knew he was being a simp and he cut out all simpish tendencies because it dawned on him that he was in the friendzone...harris significantly reduced the amount of time he worried about maggie/talked to maggie/gave a %$!! about maggie....College wasn't working out for Harris so he became a cop....He and maggie reconnected and now their going on 2 years together.

Point of this story is that the friendzone can be a temporary thing...you just have to come to terms with the situation improve your outlook on everything in your life, and then keep the cards in your hand that worked to your advantage (being funny) and replace the rest with better cards (became a cop, doesn't simp anymore, more confidence)

There is no cookie-cutter approach for getting girls, there are only generalizations that work on different age groups, mentality, and even cultures and all it boils down to is trial and error until you get it right.

If it came easy from the start what would you ever learn from it?

No offense but I think that’s a very rare instance in which you can get out of the friendzone. For most people once you move on…you move on. That was a great story, and I wish them all the best but I don’t want anyone to get motivated to stick in the zone and just try to get with others. The mentality should be forget about her and just move on. The chips may fall later similar to the story above, but that is likely not going to happen…what will likely happen is that you will find someone even BETTER (better looking and better personality) than the one you were simpin’ on before. And then eventually you will realize what a simp you were all that time (at least you gained wisdom).
Originally Posted by kix4kix

You'll soon realize that NT is the last place you should look for advice. I'll let my hypocrasy begin and give you advice on here anyway.

1st thing you gotta realize is that there is NO such thing as the friendzone.

Some girls prefer to be friends with a guy before they **** em. Is that a bad thing? I guess if that is all you want- sure. I also prefer this method, sorry, but I don't want to just smash and dash- been there done that.

Also, why would I want a girl to smash me off my looks, and swag alone? Most women can't even begin to fathom how attractive and swagged up I be anyway.

So a girl doesn't want to smash your brains in @ first site? So what. The real question you must ask yourself young squire is if she is worth the effort. NT stay believing in this friendzone schtick, you gotta reverse it and put her in the friendzone. If you don't feel like putting in the work ( I rarely do) then diddy bop onto the next unsuspecting cum bucket you pass by off of Martin Luther King Drive (I'm fairly sure every major city has one of those)

There is no friendzone for attractive people only a timespan where you must be her "friend". If you are ugly please disregard all I typed above.

I mean in all honesty if a girl likes you you'll know.

Edit: " Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don't want it if it's that easy" - 2pac

Not trying to hate... but do not listen to a word of this post. And I don't think you understood the Pac line. What he meant to say is "Don't give it up after one night... let's establish a relationship for a month or few and then let's get it on..." Tupac did not mean to say "Let's have a 2 year friendship and then maybe I can hit?!"
laugh.gif
Idk where kix said you need to have a 2 year friendship in his post...that's just twisting what he was saying...but your right, OP should not take Kix's advice in his situation although I can attest that some girls want a friendship before they get into it with a guy...nobody said it was gonna be 2 years though...i'm talking about a month tops.

And I never said it wasn't rare for a person to get out of the friendzone...the main point is that it isn't entirely not possible.  I think you should re-read my post about my friend because no where in there am I advocating that people should stick it out in the zone...from re-reading you can see that it was because Harris didn't stick it out  in the friendzone and came to terms with what he needed to do so that that certain situation that happened to him in h.s. never happened again...it was actually because he kept maggie as a fb friend as well as being friends with some of her friends that she got interested in him and he changed himself up to a point where he didnt let the past take control of him and he saw that maggie was looking good and he went in for the kill....actually I think the whole time she was getting at him to be with her.

But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And You Do Them
By Kimberly Pruitt

I really like you. I do. You're so nice, and sweet, and you listen to all my problems and respond with the appropriate compliments. But, well, I don't really see a relationship in our future. It would be terrible if we let sex destroy this great friendship we have where I get everything I want and you get nothing you want. Don't you think?

I knew you would understand. You always do.

We're so perfect as friends, you know? I can tell you anything, and you know you can always come to me anytime you need to hear me @$%!! about work or how ugly I feel. You wouldn't want to ruin a friendship like that just so you could be my boyfriend, and have me look at you with desire and longing in my eyes, if only once—would you? Of course not. Well, if we started dating, it would only complicate this wonderful setup I've got going here.

It's just…you're like my best friend, and I would hate for something you desperately want to change that. I mean, sure, we could go on some dates, maybe mess around a little and finally validate the six years you've spent languishing in this platonic nightmare, but then what? How could we ever go back to the way we were, where I take advantage of your clear attraction to me so I can have someone at my beck and call? That part of our friendship means so much to me.

No. We are just destined to be really, really good friends who only hang out when I don't have a boyfriend, but still need male attention to boost my fragile and all-consuming ego.

Anything can happen once you bring romance in. Think about how awful my last relationship was at the end, remember? The guy I'd call you crying about at 3 a.m. because he wouldn't answer my texts? The guy I met at the birthday party you threw me? I had insanely passionate sex with him for four months and now we don't even talk anymore. God, I would die if something like that happened to us.

Plus, ick, can you even imagine getting naked in front of each other? I've known you so long, you're more like a brother that I've drunkenly made out with twice and never mentioned again. It'd be way too weird. And if we did, then whenever you'd come shopping with me, or go to one of my performances or charity events, or take me for ice cream when I've had a bad day at work, you'd be looking at me like, "I've seen her breasts." God, I can't think of anything more awkward that that.

Anyway, you would totally hate me as your girlfriend. I'd be all needy and dramatic and slowly growing to love you. If I was your girlfriend, I would never be able to tell you all about the other $+!%%@# guys I date and pretend I don't see how much it crushes you. Let's never lose that. That's what makes us us.

Don't worry. You're so funny and smart and amazing, any girl but me would be lucky to date you. You'll find someone, I know it. And when you do, I'll be right by your side to suddenly become all flirty and affectionate with you in front of her, until she grows jealous and won't believe it when you say we're just friends. But when she dumps you, that's just what we'll be.

Best friends. Friends forever.

lol....wow. sad but true tho.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Damn, just separate yourself from her, find some other things to smash. I know you fantasizing about you and her as old people watching your grandkids play little league, but you gotta move on and look elsewhere, live your life, she is.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Damn, just separate yourself from her, find some other things to smash. I know you fantasizing about you and her as old people watching your grandkids play little league, but you gotta move on and look elsewhere, live your life, she is.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Damn man do you ever talk about a female around her?

Stop being a lil punk... And just talk about females

GIVE IT UP... you are not smashing BRO!

Change up your game

Why would you even ask her that without a "lol" or "
smile.gif
"

Go watch " two can play that game or something

She's coming at you telling you about guys and you just sitting there with that
frown.gif
look

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Damn man do you ever talk about a female around her?

Stop being a lil punk... And just talk about females

GIVE IT UP... you are not smashing BRO!

Change up your game

Why would you even ask her that without a "lol" or "
smile.gif
"

Go watch " two can play that game or something

She's coming at you telling you about guys and you just sitting there with that
frown.gif
look

yeah man, i actaully did talk about other girls around her. there was a situation where i was trying to get at this one and told her about it. i guess in a way
i only have myself to blame for being friendzoned. 

but you guys are right about moving on to the next one. 

Friendzone was one of the worst situations I've ever been in. It was pretty bad. People had begun to associate me with her, and whenever I was out I'd get asked where she was or if I was at school not with her people would ask where she was. Lasted like a year and a half before a big fight finally separated us and I'm extremely thankful for that. After we graduated I didn't talk to her all summer and I remember she texted me the day before I moved in at college like, "Hey I'm so sorry for everything I did and what happened to us and I hope that you have fun at school and we can start over after school's out." Only saw her once first semester and I invited her to this party 'cus she was down the street. She came didn't talk to her once though. Just spit game to her cousin all night. Didn't talk to her again until I saw her at a party back home during Break and she gave me probably the longest hug I've ever been given. I knew my feelings were over when she said I miss you and I didn't feel the need to lie and tell her I missed her. Then I saw her at my boys birthday party at the end of the second semester and she wouldn't stop asking to take pictures. She's made numerous of these pictures her profile picture. I just laugh and keep it moving.

GrimlocK wrote:
Idk where kix said you need to have a 2 year friendship in his post...that's just twisting what he was saying...but your right, OP should not take Kix's advice in his situation although I can attest that some girls want a friendship before they get into it with a guy...nobody said it was gonna be 2 years though...i'm talking about a month tops.

And I never said it wasn't rare for a person to get out of the friendzone...the main point is that it isn't entirely not possible.  I think you should re-read my post about my friend because no where in there am I advocating that people should stick it out in the zone...from re-reading you can see that it was because Harris didn't stick it out  in the friendzone and came to terms with what he needed to do so that that certain situation that happened to him in h.s. never happened again...it was actually because he kept maggie as a fb friend as well as being friends with some of her friends that she got interested in him and he changed himself up to a point where he didnt let the past take control of him and he saw that maggie was looking good and he went in for the kill....actually I think the whole time she was getting at him to be with her.

True, noted. I just thought I'd make sure people don't take what kix said seriously, and trying to promote people to get out of that zone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

But
If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do
Things And You Do Them
By Kimberly Pruitt

I really like
you. I do. You're so nice, and sweet, and you listen to all my problems
and respond with the appropriate compliments. But, well, I don't really
see a relationship in our future. It would be terrible if we let sex
destroy this great friendship we have where I get everything I want and
you get nothing you want. Don't you think?

I knew you would
understand. You always do.

We're so perfect as friends, you know?
I can tell you anything, and you know you can always come to me anytime
you need to hear me @$%!! about work or how ugly I feel. You wouldn't
want to ruin a friendship like that just so you could be my boyfriend,
and have me look at you with desire and longing in my eyes, if only
once—would you? Of course not. Well, if we started dating, it would only
complicate this wonderful setup I've got going here.

It's
just…you're like my best friend, and I would hate for something you
desperately want to change that. I mean, sure, we could go on some
dates, maybe mess around a little and finally validate the six years
you've spent languishing in this platonic nightmare, but then what? How
could we ever go back to the way we were, where I take advantage of your
clear attraction to me so I can have someone at my beck and call? That
part of our friendship means so much to me.

No. We are just
destined to be really, really good friends who only hang out when I
don't have a boyfriend, but still need male attention to boost my
fragile and all-consuming ego.

Anything can happen once you bring
romance in. Think about how awful my last relationship was at the end,
remember? The guy I'd call you crying about at 3 a.m. because he
wouldn't answer my texts? The guy I met at the birthday party you threw
me? I had insanely passionate sex with him for four months and now we
don't even talk anymore. God, I would die if something like that
happened to us.

Plus, ick, can you even imagine getting naked in
front of each other? I've known you so long, you're more like a brother
that I've drunkenly made out with twice and never mentioned again. It'd
be way too weird. And if we did, then whenever you'd come shopping with
me, or go to one of my performances or charity events, or take me for
ice cream when I've had a bad day at work, you'd be looking at me like,
"I've seen her breasts." God, I can't think of anything more awkward
that that.

Anyway,
you would totally hate me as your girlfriend. I'd be all needy and
dramatic and slowly growing to love you. If I was your girlfriend, I
would never be able to tell you all about the other $+!%%@# guys I date
and pretend I don't see how much it crushes you. Let's never lose that.
That's what makes us us.

Don't worry. You're so funny and smart
and amazing, any girl but me would be lucky to date you. You'll find
someone, I know it. And when you do, I'll be right by your side to
suddenly become all flirty and affectionate with you in front of her,
until she grows jealous and won't believe it when you say we're just
friends. But when she dumps you, that's just what we'll be.

Best
friends. Friends forever.

lol....wow. sad but true tho.
roll.gif

smh.gif

ohwell.gif

OP im sorry about my first post in this thread. honestly, i thought you could count.

but... in reality, I suggest you just move on, occupy your time with some other girl(s) and slowly your attention to her will let up.

and you never know, she may start to like you once you show that she isn't the center of the world and you can do much more than just having her.

women are like insects in the dark, when you show them the light, they attract...

either way, in the end, moving on guarantees that you'll have more ({}) around. and you're young. enjoy it while it doesnt come with children or serious diseases...

alright guys,

in order for my fellow nters to not get caught up in the same situation as me, i think i shuold tell you guys about everything between me and her and how i think that i friendzoned myself.

so me and her had been talking for a while, i think she knew in the beginning that i was trying to get at her. but as time progressed, she became option number 2, i started talking to another girl. To make things short, this girl ended up screwing me over. OP girl was there for me to talk to. i told her about how i felt about getting ished on and how it pissed me off. maybe thats was my first mistake. i think that telling her about how i felt probably was the first step for me friend zoning myself.

i guess i saw her as a friend too at times, but one that i really wanted the buns from. haha.

so fast foward about 5 or 6 months and i meet this other chick. i told OP girl everything about her. i guess when i met this chick, i thought of OP chick as a friend. but anyway, things between me and chick #2 didnt really lift off, and i was fine with that. i think that op chick ended thinking of me as a friend, mostly because i always talked about other chicks with her. Maybe, and this is just a hunch, she thought i had no intrest in her because i was always telling her about other chicks.

some other things i always did was that i always gave her alot of attention, which after from reading input from you guys, i learned is a bad thing.

all i know is that when summer time began, and she left outta state, i started missing her a lot and i just started liking her more when i realzed that. but after this post and just thinking a little bit about it, ive come to the realization that things between me and her, all due to mistakes that i have made. i blame no one but myself for the position ive put myself in.

so for my fellow potential friendzonians, avoid it at all costs. you dont want to end up like me, praying for magic to happen and and having false hopes. and if you guys are in the friendzone, just move along, dont say to yourself, "if i just stick around for a little bit, then it might happen." youre just setting yourself for pain and heartache. keepzdasneakz said it best,

you were involved in a 1 way emotional relationship will do nothing but make kill you softly from the inside everytime you hang out.

yah, it hurts to know that. and it hurts to have to move along. but at the end of the day, youll just end up hurting yourself even further if you try to hold on to something thats not reachable.

Originally Posted by kobe82410

alright guys,

in order for my fellow nters to not get caught up in the same situation as me, i think i shuold tell you guys about everything between me and her and how i think that i friendzoned myself.

so me and her had been talking for a while, i think she knew in the beginning that i was trying to get at her. but as time progressed, she became option number 2, i started talking to another girl. To make things short, this girl ended up screwing me over. OP girl was there for me to talk to. i told her about how i felt about getting ished on and how it pissed me off. maybe thats was my first mistake. i think that telling her about how i felt probably was the first step for me friend zoning myself.

i guess i saw her as a friend too at times, but one that i really wanted the buns from. haha.

so fast foward about 5 or 6 months and i meet this other chick. i told OP girl everything about her. i guess when i met this chick, i thought of OP chick as a friend. but anyway, things between me and chick #2 didnt really lift off, and i was fine with that. i think that op chick ended thinking of me as a friend, mostly because i always talked about other chicks with her. Maybe, and this is just a hunch, she thought i had no intrest in her because i was always telling her about other chicks.

some other things i always did was that i always gave her alot of attention, which after from reading input from you guys, i learned is a bad thing.

all i know is that when summer time began, and she left outta state, i started missing her a lot and i just started liking her more when i realzed that. but after this post and just thinking a little bit about it, ive come to the realization that things between me and her, all due to mistakes that i have made. i blame no one but myself for the position ive put myself in.

so for my fellow potential friendzonians, avoid it at all costs. you dont want to end up like me, praying for magic to happen and and having false hopes. and if you guys are in the friendzone, just move along, dont say to yourself, "if i just stick around for a little bit, then it might happen." youre just setting yourself for pain and heartache. keepzdasneakz said it best,

you were involved in a 1 way emotional relationship will do nothing but make kill you softly from the inside everytime you hang out.

yah, it hurts to know that. and it hurts to have to move along. but at the end of the day, youll just end up hurting yourself even further if you try to hold on to something thats not reachable.
At this point OP you need to post pics. 

im 17 and i was in the same position as you last year op. i got to the point where i realized that i was in the friendzone and i did the only thing i could think of, i started treating her like %#%*. i swear it has worked wonders. i stopped responding to her texts, voicemails and facebook messages...all that %#%*. then i started hanging out with one of her girlfriends which made her jealous. i completely flipped the script on her, now i don't even have feelings for her and she is begging me to come back to her. now i have the upper hand and have complete control over whether we have a relationship or not. it takes a while but you just need to realize that she isn't the greatest girl in the world. take her off of that pedestal and live your life homie. /coolstory

alright guys,

Glad you finally opening up your eyes and realizing your mistakes.  Just use it as a lesson and don't try to make the same mistake again.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

alright guys,

why would you want pics of a 17 year old girl?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

alright guys,

why would you want pics of a 17 year old girl?
im-chris-hansen-for-dateline-nbc-why-28506-1254879749-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom