"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

My problem so far where's the cast interaction? Outside of Tasha/Melanie. Malik and Tasha had no scenes together, Kelly is still beefing with Tasha, and Derwin had no interaction with Jason and Malik, which was one of the strongest parts of the previous 3 seasons.
It's going to be interesting to see how long Jason holdout's.  But we do need Malik, Jason, and Derwin in scenes together those were hilarious
laugh.gif
. Can't wait to see when Melanie drops the bomb on Derwin. I got a feeling her and Janay are gonna come to blows.  You can already tell that club owner is gonna snitch and Malik is gonna blame TT. 

laugh.gif
@ us in here sounding like some chicks watching the soaps
laugh.gif

My problem so far where's the cast interaction? Outside of Tasha/Melanie. Malik and Tasha had no scenes together, Kelly is still beefing with Tasha, and Derwin had no interaction with Jason and Malik, which was one of the strongest parts of the previous 3 seasons.
It's going to be interesting to see how long Jason holdout's.  But we do need Malik, Jason, and Derwin in scenes together those were hilarious
laugh.gif
. Can't wait to see when Melanie drops the bomb on Derwin. I got a feeling her and Janay are gonna come to blows.  You can already tell that club owner is gonna snitch and Malik is gonna blame TT. 

laugh.gif
@ us in here sounding like some chicks watching the soaps
laugh.gif

Interested in where the writers are going with Malik's storyline...seems like he's not adjusting well to Derwin being the "franchise" now and Tee Tee no longer being his assistant. Clearly they're setting him up for an injury or possibly get traded/released.

Yea, I definitely see a darker Malik.  Going through the period of being the man, to having to turn the reigns over to Derwin.  I like that storyline, as it is real life.  Jason sort of went through the same thing in the last 3 seasons.  I mean, he is even abandoned by his own mother (She is all absorbed in Derwin now), and TT has quit being his PA.  Malik is definitely spiraling.

I agree.  The character interaction was apart of why the show had its success.  Although "Ding Dong" is now the man, they still need to pull this off.

Interested in where the writers are going with Malik's storyline...seems like he's not adjusting well to Derwin being the "franchise" now and Tee Tee no longer being his assistant. Clearly they're setting him up for an injury or possibly get traded/released.

Yea, I definitely see a darker Malik.  Going through the period of being the man, to having to turn the reigns over to Derwin.  I like that storyline, as it is real life.  Jason sort of went through the same thing in the last 3 seasons.  I mean, he is even abandoned by his own mother (She is all absorbed in Derwin now), and TT has quit being his PA.  Malik is definitely spiraling.

I agree.  The character interaction was apart of why the show had its success.  Although "Ding Dong" is now the man, they still need to pull this off.

Malik about to really catch some "bad karma" after smashing the bosses wife, treating TT like a "'%?!, and being on the cover of "Madden."
laugh.gif

Malik about to really catch some "bad karma" after smashing the bosses wife, treating TT like a "'%?!, and being on the cover of "Madden."
laugh.gif

I liked the first episode. I see TT diming Malik out about smashing the owner's wife. I'm interested to see where Derwin and Melanie end up in their relationship and Jason straight treated Kelly. I'm glad this show is back..it's refreshing to have it back on the air.

I liked the first episode. I see TT diming Malik out about smashing the owner's wife. I'm interested to see where Derwin and Melanie end up in their relationship and Jason straight treated Kelly. I'm glad this show is back..it's refreshing to have it back on the air.

7.7. million viewers 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
BET isn't even shown everywhere either.

Prepare to pick your jaws up off the floor! BET’s revival of former CW series The Game premiered to a whopping 7.7 million viewers last night. That’s right, 7.7 million viewers — a figure that is sure to be making other cable andnetwork execs salivate right now. The number is stunning because whenthe sitcom — which is produced by Kelsey Grammer and stars Tia MowryHardrict (right) as the wife of a football star — last aired on The CWduring the 2008-09 season, it only mustered a measly 1.8 millionviewers, which ultimately led to the show’s cancellation by thefledgling network. (Its Friday night time slot didn’t help either.)BET’s new comedy Let’s Stay Together saw its series debut last night, right after The Game,and drew a very healthy 4.4 million viewers. The lesson of thesesuccesses? A little promotion can go a long way, especially when yournetwork isn’t cluttered with tons of other originals.

7.7. million viewers 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
BET isn't even shown everywhere either.

Prepare to pick your jaws up off the floor! BET’s revival of former CW series The Game premiered to a whopping 7.7 million viewers last night. That’s right, 7.7 million viewers — a figure that is sure to be making other cable andnetwork execs salivate right now. The number is stunning because whenthe sitcom — which is produced by Kelsey Grammer and stars Tia MowryHardrict (right) as the wife of a football star — last aired on The CWduring the 2008-09 season, it only mustered a measly 1.8 millionviewers, which ultimately led to the show’s cancellation by thefledgling network. (Its Friday night time slot didn’t help either.)BET’s new comedy Let’s Stay Together saw its series debut last night, right after The Game,and drew a very healthy 4.4 million viewers. The lesson of thesesuccesses? A little promotion can go a long way, especially when yournetwork isn’t cluttered with tons of other originals.

Back
Top Bottom