"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

7.7. million viewers 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

- so sad......
jersey shore numbers!!! btw where my man  Irv at

eek.gif
 @ the premiere putting up Jersey Shore numbers.

I enjoyed the premiere. They were ODing a bit cramming all that stuff in the premiere but I know they wanted to recapture the previous fans of the show and entice new viewers.

Hopefully the slow down the pace a bit, but they have set up some compelling storylines for the rest of the season.

I foresee Malik having a serious downfall. He was a douche in previous seasons, but he took it to a whole 'nother level this episode, especially with how he treated Tee Tee and slept with his girl.

Anyone know how manyu episodes there are this season?

eek.gif
 @ the premiere putting up Jersey Shore numbers.

I enjoyed the premiere. They were ODing a bit cramming all that stuff in the premiere but I know they wanted to recapture the previous fans of the show and entice new viewers.

Hopefully the slow down the pace a bit, but they have set up some compelling storylines for the rest of the season.

I foresee Malik having a serious downfall. He was a douche in previous seasons, but he took it to a whole 'nother level this episode, especially with how he treated Tee Tee and slept with his girl.

Anyone know how manyu episodes there are this season?

that was the most horrid excuse for Television I've ever witnessed. Terrence J? All the gratuitous whoring? The show was begging for attention and needs to re-canceled.

that was the most horrid excuse for Television I've ever witnessed. Terrence J? All the gratuitous whoring? The show was begging for attention and needs to re-canceled.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

...And yet you'll be tuning in next Tuesday

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

...And yet you'll be tuning in next Tuesday

just read on yahoo that this season is 13 episodes and there is no word as of now for a season 5.

after those ratings they will be getting greenlit for a season 5 IMO(if they keep doing well of course)

just read on yahoo that this season is 13 episodes and there is no word as of now for a season 5.

after those ratings they will be getting greenlit for a season 5 IMO(if they keep doing well of course)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they are already doing to much for me...

Kelly's new attitude is no good and Melanie swabbin his baby? OD

previous seasons were real light hearted w/a lil serious in between now it looks like theyre gonna take it and run w/it...not surprised tho
Yeah I feel u girl.  Kelly is all caught up in the money now and her new look isn't doing it.  It's weird getting used to all these new characters and different 2011 vibe but at the same time the storyline is still pretty solid.  I'm glad BET didn't water it down and try to keep it TV PG-13.  Malik getting dome from TT's chick
eek.gif
frown.gif
.  Meagan is not looking good with that haircut, but she'd still get it.  Yeah co-sign Terrance J
roll.gif
sick.gif
(Makes me think I'm watching 106 & Park).  Ross playing in the background during that scene
pimp.gif
powerful!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they are already doing to much for me...

Kelly's new attitude is no good and Melanie swabbin his baby? OD

previous seasons were real light hearted w/a lil serious in between now it looks like theyre gonna take it and run w/it...not surprised tho
Yeah I feel u girl.  Kelly is all caught up in the money now and her new look isn't doing it.  It's weird getting used to all these new characters and different 2011 vibe but at the same time the storyline is still pretty solid.  I'm glad BET didn't water it down and try to keep it TV PG-13.  Malik getting dome from TT's chick
eek.gif
frown.gif
.  Meagan is not looking good with that haircut, but she'd still get it.  Yeah co-sign Terrance J
roll.gif
sick.gif
(Makes me think I'm watching 106 & Park).  Ross playing in the background during that scene
pimp.gif
powerful!

I watched it willingly. This first episode was hyped like Space Jams in 09. I wasn't that impressed but I'll keep watching it to see how Tee Tee gets Malik back.

I watched it willingly. This first episode was hyped like Space Jams in 09. I wasn't that impressed but I'll keep watching it to see how Tee Tee gets Malik back.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

That it was but um.... space jams were 95/96 homie. If i was tee tee id stab Tasha Mack. I mean hell if Terrence J hittin it he atleast gotsa shot.

That it was but um.... space jams were 95/96 homie. If i was tee tee id stab Tasha Mack. I mean hell if Terrence J hittin it he atleast gotsa shot.

Originally Posted by LDJ

He is talking about when the Spaceman 11s where retroed back in December of 09.  

Originally Posted by LDJ

He is talking about when the Spaceman 11s where retroed back in December of 09.  

Back
Top Bottom