The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Well so far i assume around late september/october release on the og black white and maybe grey orange too. Then the others will arrive between november to next year.

Those white ones are a disaster.
If they release looking like that, Im not copping. Shame too since that was always my favorite Glove colorway.

The zipper is black instead of white( makes a big difference when wearing unzipped)

Toe rand is leather instead of suede

Toecap is white instead of black

Carbon fiber is replaced with plastic

The shade of "poison green" used on the retros is no where near the same color as the "mean green" used on the OGs. These look like a Easter sherbet green :x

Green pods on sole of OG were transparent while retro is not.

The originals had a black zipper though. The zipper pull is a lot bigger I noticed.

Those white ones are a disaster.
If they release looking like that, Im not copping. Shame too since that was always my favorite Glove colorway.

The zipper is black instead of white( makes a big difference when wearing unzipped)

Toe rand is leather instead of suede

Toecap is white instead of black

Carbon fiber is replaced with plastic

The shade of "poison green" used on the retros is no where near the same color as the "mean green" used on the OGs. These look like a Easter sherbet green :x

Green pods on sole of OG were transparent while retro is not.

The originals had a black zipper though. The zipper pull is a lot bigger I noticed.

Damn... your right. Just pulled out my OGs for comparison.

Gary "The Glove" Payton. Cant wait 
nthat.gif

Late October is birthday time for me. Hope the wifey is lurking this thread because I need these in my life! (*size 12)

I need to know how they fit.. i'm thinking go up a half size because they zip up, and i have a wide foot 

The OGs fit VERY snug... like a full size small.

These retros seem to have a larger more rounded toebox but with the addition of a removable insole I have no idea how these will fit. I def recommend trying these on in store.

Nice pics!

Are you just holding onto those or what??
Thanks, yeah I'll probably hold onto them now.  Since these are going to retro the desirability of these will take a dip.  Plus they are the only pair i kept from when i was a kid

Them OGs look clean which makes me more excited for the retro of these I wish we could already get a RD so I don't have to sit around waiting

People will sleep on these for sure
I hope so because many of these retro kicks that nike releases tends to sit but you never know as RD gets closer some people will cop these but I can't the resale being high for the black/white or white/black being high so the resellers/hypebeasts may go for the more limited cws

Back
Top Bottom