The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

A shoe like this deserves an all out full retro ..in an orange performance box ...the people who are gonna buy the shoe are the people on thia thred ..wed all pay a little more for the full shoe rite? ..ive been waiting so long why not rite?..
Hell yeah bro I agree with you! But sadly Nike ain't gonna let it happen, i'll be damned if they come through and do the white ones right( crosses fingers)

These are gonna be a dope release no matter what. I also can't wait to see who rocks them on court. I know GP has been a mentor to DeMar Derozan so it would be cool to see him bust them out in a couple games.

Any idea on a release date?? October is looking nice for kicks. Fresh Prince 5s, Lebron 11 KOTJ, and The Glove.

Anyone notice that in some of the catalog pics and even some early release pics that some of the pairs have the swoosh (top of the zipper) facing each other versus both facing left? Did nike switch it up?

Anyone notice that in some of the catalog pics and even some early release pics that some of the pairs have the swoosh (top of the zipper) facing each other versus both facing left? Did nike switch it up?

OGs had a symmetrical swoosh position, as well as a black on black swoosh/tab.
These retros have a high contrast white swoosh on a black tab .
Some sample pairs Ive seen have symmetrical swooshes like the OG while others have unidirectional swooshes.

Last edited:
I don't know if its just me but the first pics we saw of the black OG pair had the unilateral swooshes, even the one that GP teased us with had the same unilateral swooshes .... Now look at the ones being shown of the early production pairs ....hopefully they switched it up.

The hype behind these will make them sell
I haven't seen any hype for these locally but it's too early to tell around my way. Hopefully these sit for a while tho but I have a feeling that the white pair will sell out quicker than the black pair

I just need the black and whites (white swoosh). If the leather on the all white is good quality I'll scoop those too. I'm really looking forward to these.

Man.... Can't wait.

b_1375286468_679.jpg

b_1374425115_346.jpg

b_1374425116_231.jpg

b_1374425116_609.jpg

b_1374425116_495.jpg

b_1374425116_817.jpg

Ya, I'd love to get one at retail and IF they sit, catch another on discount.

Originally was gung ho about doubling up but I don't ever wear my stuff. So they'd be worn sporadically. Doubled up on my bred 11 and iv'e only worn them about 5 times (church for a couple of hours)

I may be overreacting but the outer shroud doesn't look like it comes high enough.

Like the tip of the monkey paw may be visible when fully zipped

Back
Top Bottom