The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

So clean

Anyone see any 11.5s left? Swear my city is dry. Iv passed on 11s and 12s hoping for my size.

Might just have to wait until next weekends nike release.

Tempted to print the coupon out and try and get the difference refunded to me. Got my pair this morning. Last size 11 actually at the footlocker around my way. Quite a few older heads were there for the gloves.

If anyone needs a size 11 and doesn't mind waiting until mid November. Check endclothing within the next day or so. I'm working on getting the order I placed through them cancelled and refunded to me.

Tempted to print the coupon out and try and get the difference refunded to me. Got my pair this morning. Last size 11 actually at the footlocker around my way. Quite a few older heads were there for the gloves.

If anyone needs a size 11 and doesn't mind waiting until mid November. Check endclothing within the next day or so. I'm working on getting the order I placed through them cancelled and refunded to me.

Good luck with that. I personally wouldn't try it. My experiences say that employees don't like refunding to apply a coupon especially on release date products.

Good luck with that. I personally wouldn't try it. My experiences say that employees don't like refunding to apply a coupon especially on release date products.

If they tell me no I would just call corporate on them and I would just let them know that it doesn't have to get to that to begin with. Its a coupon that's being honored and I like to save money.

If they tell me no I would just call corporate on them and I would just let them know that it doesn't have to get to that to begin with. Its a coupon that's being honored and I like to save money.

So you would take it to that level for one purchase? For a coupon that is supposed to be for your birthday when it really isn't?

Nice

Their honoring the coupon for others who's birthday isn't today or this month so what's the big deal.

And yes I would and have actually gotten a niketown emoloyee fired before because he refused to honor a legit return with a receipt and wouldnt give me gas money out his pocket for wasting my time. Some employees are retail warriors and take their jobs way to seriously. Am I stealing $25 from that individual employee or manager? No I'm not. How is me getting the $25 refunded hurting them? It isn't. So if they want to be stupid about it a call to corporate will get me my $25 refund plus a gift card to make up for the terrible customer service expierence I had and the at will employee will most likely get in trouble. If they give me run around they have the option to make things right or call my bluff and deal with the consequences. I had a bunch of friends in management at various footlockers around my way in the past. I'm well aware of what I can and can't do and will call an employee out if they give me unnecessary run around.

I definitely see differences between my OG and the retro, but it's nothing that kept me from getting a pair. I'd love to throw the grey laces in them though.

Wifey doesn't know about my newest purchase..... Yet!! Lol!!

She works nights, as soon as she leaves, I'ma throw them bad boys on and clean the house with them on my feet!! Haha

Back
Top Bottom