The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Picking up my pair this evening after work. The Foot Locker at my local mall got another shipment in today. The manager is holding me a pair. Can't wait to wear them. :smokin

Wore them out to a bar on release night...everyone was giving me compliments lol had a bartender tell her friend as I walked by "OMG he's so hot." Then wore em to my local mall to go grab some more clothes (all my ish still in storage from this deployment) and people were pointing em out. "Look he has the Gloves." lol good times. Def my favorite cop of the year. The just look oh so right man.
So these shoes will help me get buns, too?

"Hey baby..... I need some help with my zipper"

"no, no.... I meant.... the zipper on my shoes.... but while you're hand is there..... " :nerd: :tongue:

Do you guys think if I trade a VNDS pair of eggplant barkelys posite max for these, will it be a good trade?

Southland mall in Hayward has these. Footaction had sz 10.5 and 11.5 and let me use the coupon but I wear sz 11. Footlocker just got a new shipment in today so I was able to get my size 11 there but the manager was being a jerk and told me I couldn't use the coupon even though his worker said I could use it already. Sheikh had size 8.5 and 9.5

Southland mall in Hayward has these. Footaction had sz 10.5 and 11.5 and let me use the coupon but I wear sz 11. Footlocker just got a new shipment in today so I was able to get my size 11 there but the manager was being a jerk and told me I couldn't use the coupon even though his worker said I could use it already. Sheikh had size 8.5 and 9.5

I would have taken that 11.5 to save $25 :lol:

Restock HOH topanga cyn.. finally able to grab my sz.11

Dude didnt let me use the coupon tho.. smh. Ohh well

I just scooped up another 8.5 for the homie Dane85 from my footlocker out here, dude let me use the coupon. All that is left in the Woodlands mall is a 9 and an 8.5 at Shiekh. Holla at Brian he is cool people

I just scooped up another 8.5 for the homie Dane85 from my footlocker out here, dude let me use the coupon. All that is left in the Woodlands mall is a 9 and an 8.5 at Shiekh. Holla at Brian he is cool people

Appreciate that homeboy!! Thanks for looking out for me!!

^^^ You welcome bro!!!! It was a no brainer to double up on these sexy thangs!!! Bring ya boy some pan dulce when you come get em manana lol

Foot Locker in Memorial City Mall received another shipment of Gloves today for those that still want them. Picked up a size 11 today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom