The GOAT: "I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let’s play together"

The GOAT spoke...AND?? It is his opinion, he is the greatest. Jordan is not really a fan of Lebron. So what exactly is new here?

Originally Posted by dreClark

What reason would he have to call Larry and Magic when he has Scottie?

And is Bosh going to go down w/ on par w/ Larry and Magic? Is he on par w/ where Magic and Larry were in their careers? Are these two situations at all similar?

Lebron wouldn't have to beat Bosh....b/c Bosh's team wasn't *#%!. Wade's team was doo-doo as well. There are like, no parallels at all
laugh.gif
smh.gif
MJ's point is that he didn't want to join up with the other elite players in the league to win, he wanted to overcome them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

What reason would he have to call Larry and Magic when he has Scottie?

And is Bosh going to go down w/ on par w/ Larry and Magic? Is he on par w/ where Magic and Larry were in their careers? Are these two situations at all similar?

Lebron wouldn't have to beat Bosh....b/c Bosh's team wasn't *#%!. Wade's team was doo-doo as well. There are like, no parallels at all
laugh.gif
smh.gif
MJ's point is that he didn't want to join up with the other elite players in the league to win, he wanted to overcome them
nerd.gif

Bron's move was b_ made and it shouldn't take MJ speaking on it for people to see that.

He sitting up in the richest Boys and Girls club in America, totally ignoring the children, advertising Vitamin Water, while people are rioting over Oscar Grant's verdict...all to announce that he decided to go to another stars hometown, join forces with his competition, take less money and make bargaining negotiations harder for the players union...instead of standing up like an elite player and going to one of the half a dozen other great options placed at his feet and carving out his own legacy.

I see no honor in that.

Sums up everything wrong with our generation to me.

Lost a lot of respect and admiration for dude after this stunt.

Bron's move was b_ made and it shouldn't take MJ speaking on it for people to see that.

He sitting up in the richest Boys and Girls club in America, totally ignoring the children, advertising Vitamin Water, while people are rioting over Oscar Grant's verdict...all to announce that he decided to go to another stars hometown, join forces with his competition, take less money and make bargaining negotiations harder for the players union...instead of standing up like an elite player and going to one of the half a dozen other great options placed at his feet and carving out his own legacy.

I see no honor in that.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

That's my point.

They didn't ALWAYS win big is what I'm saying.The team was not built overnight to be great. They went a few seasonswithout a championship together. Those guys DEVELOPED into the playersthey became...that's what I'm saying.

If Mike says..."yo %!#%this Pippen kid...I'm trying to get a championship ASAP. I'm callingMagic and seeing we can team up next year". Then I can understand someya'll reasoning.
That's my thing though. Like I see what you are saying, but the situations aren't similar imo. Jordan could say "@!*% Pippen, I'm gonna go play w/ Magic and Bird"

Lebron said @!*% "Shaq/Delonte/Mo/Whomever you wanna put here" I'm gonna go play w/ Wade/Bosh. Who did he develop w/ on the Cavs?

These are two different situations, IMO. And I'm not trying rationlize or change your views on what LBJ did, I'm talking about the two situations being compared here. %+$% is not the same @ All

Originally Posted by Im Not You

That's my point.

They didn't ALWAYS win big is what I'm saying.The team was not built overnight to be great. They went a few seasonswithout a championship together. Those guys DEVELOPED into the playersthey became...that's what I'm saying.

If Mike says..."yo %!#%this Pippen kid...I'm trying to get a championship ASAP. I'm callingMagic and seeing we can team up next year". Then I can understand someya'll reasoning.
That's my thing though. Like I see what you are saying, but the situations aren't similar imo. Jordan could say "@!*% Pippen, I'm gonna go play w/ Magic and Bird"

Lebron said @!*% "Shaq/Delonte/Mo/Whomever you wanna put here" I'm gonna go play w/ Wade/Bosh. Who did he develop w/ on the Cavs?

These are two different situations, IMO. And I'm not trying rationlize or change your views on what LBJ did, I'm talking about the two situations being compared here. %+$% is not the same @ All

Easy to say when he had Pippen and Rodman on his team, if the Bulls never would've brought in help for Jordan you better believe he would've jetted quick. That's what LeBron did, why is this even a discussion anymore? It's obvious why he left and he's going to reap the benefits of winning several titles with a team that actually supports his best interests. You Cleveland fans need to stop being so bitter, you all feel like LeBron owed the Cavaliers organization something when in fact it was the other way around, without him the franchise and city would still be irrelevant. The bottom line is Cleveland didn't make any significant changes to help LeBron reach his goals and he didn't feel that would change in the near future, that's why he left.

Easy to say when he had Pippen and Rodman on his team, if the Bulls never would've brought in help for Jordan you better believe he would've jetted quick. That's what LeBron did, why is this even a discussion anymore? It's obvious why he left and he's going to reap the benefits of winning several titles with a team that actually supports his best interests. You Cleveland fans need to stop being so bitter, you all feel like LeBron owed the Cavaliers organization something when in fact it was the other way around, without him the franchise and city would still be irrelevant. The bottom line is Cleveland didn't make any significant changes to help LeBron reach his goals and he didn't feel that would change in the near future, that's why he left.

princess James %*%*+% up when he jumps ship to miami. it would be funny if he didnt win !#!+ there either.
laugh.gif

princess James %*%*+% up when he jumps ship to miami. it would be funny if he didnt win !#!+ there either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The GOAT spoke...AND?? It is his opinion, he is the greatest. Jordan is not really a fan of Lebron. So what exactly is new here?
nothing's new to me. i already knew that Lebron was cut from a different cloth than Jordan, Kobe, etc.

finally Jordan is coming out and saying it from his own mouth that Lebron isn't as competitive as him. all the Lebron stans who say stuff like "Lebron has more killer instinct than Kobe" can finally s.tfu. it's funny that Lebron idolizes MJ, but MJ is completely rejecting him.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

nothing's new to me. i already knew that Lebron was cut from a different cloth than Jordan, Kobe, etc.

finally Jordan is coming out and saying it from his own mouth that Lebron isn't as competitive as him. all the Lebron stans who say stuff like "Lebron has more killer instinct than Kobe" can finally s.tfu. it's funny that Lebron idolizes MJ, but MJ is completely rejecting him.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I see no honor in that.

I can totally understand how you lost respect for him the way he handled the situation. It was his right to leave, but the way he did it may just tarnish his legacy...UNTIL/IF he wins multiple championships. Remember Kobe had a similar (even worse IMO) falling of grace, but winning changed it all.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I see no honor in that.

I can totally understand how you lost respect for him the way he handled the situation. It was his right to leave, but the way he did it may just tarnish his legacy...UNTIL/IF he wins multiple championships. Remember Kobe had a similar (even worse IMO) falling of grace, but winning changed it all.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm sure Lebron will be tossing and turning all night now that Jordan doesn't approve.

And by tossing and turning, I mean partying with models in South Beach while playing basketball with his close friends and crushing the league.

My Ninja
pimp.gif

I noticed most NYK fans are off this BS. It's mostly Laker fans. Not all laker fans just the insecure ones

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm sure Lebron will be tossing and turning all night now that Jordan doesn't approve.

And by tossing and turning, I mean partying with models in South Beach while playing basketball with his close friends and crushing the league.

My Ninja
pimp.gif

I noticed most NYK fans are off this BS. It's mostly Laker fans. Not all laker fans just the insecure ones

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

It's  not only Cleveland

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

It's  not only Cleveland

/\ Right...he said #*%@ the very same players HE asked for.

HE asked for Larry Hughes when they missed out on Redd.

HE asked for Shaq.

HE asked for Tawn.

But...hey...let's all keep playing the "Lebron played with trash" game.

/\ Right...he said #*%@ the very same players HE asked for.

HE asked for Larry Hughes when they missed out on Redd.

HE asked for Shaq.

HE asked for Tawn.

But...hey...let's all keep playing the "Lebron played with trash" game.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

people are still defending what lebron did? just admit that your boy is %$*%$ made
laugh.gif
LeBron's %#! made?
Kobe cheated on his gold-digging wife and then bought the broad a $4M ring for her forgiveness.
He didn't get a prenup when he got married. He snitched on Shaq because Shaq was getting away with cheating.
But LeBron is %%#! made because he left Cleveland?
sick.gif
Lebron stans love to bring up Kobe when their god is getting bashed
laugh.gif
Yeah, you idiot. Of course, I'm gonna bring up Kobe when a Kobe stan says that Bron is &%#! made like Kobe is just a top-notch guy.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

people are still defending what lebron did? just admit that your boy is %$*%$ made
laugh.gif
LeBron's %#! made?
Kobe cheated on his gold-digging wife and then bought the broad a $4M ring for her forgiveness.
He didn't get a prenup when he got married. He snitched on Shaq because Shaq was getting away with cheating.
But LeBron is %%#! made because he left Cleveland?
sick.gif
Lebron stans love to bring up Kobe when their god is getting bashed
laugh.gif
Yeah, you idiot. Of course, I'm gonna bring up Kobe when a Kobe stan says that Bron is &%#! made like Kobe is just a top-notch guy.

Back
Top Bottom