The GOAT: "I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let’s play together"

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The GOAT spoke...AND?? It is his opinion, he is the greatest. Jordan is not really a fan of Lebron. So what exactly is new here?
nothing's new to me. i already knew that Lebron was cut from a different cloth than Jordan, Kobe, etc.

finally Jordan is coming out and saying it from his own mouth that Lebron isn't as competitive as him. all the Lebron stans who say stuff like "Lebron has more killer instinct than Kobe" can finally s.tfu. it's funny that Lebron idolizes MJ, but MJ is completely rejecting him.
Ok, so I am assuming you can sleep better at night now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. At the end of the day what does it really matter? You sounding like you've been vindicated or something, like you are Kobe and glad that the record has finally been set straight by the "GOAT".

Originally Posted by DT43

The GOAT spoke...AND?? It is his opinion, he is the greatest. Jordan is not really a fan of Lebron. So what exactly is new here?
nothing's new to me. i already knew that Lebron was cut from a different cloth than Jordan, Kobe, etc.

finally Jordan is coming out and saying it from his own mouth that Lebron isn't as competitive as him. all the Lebron stans who say stuff like "Lebron has more killer instinct than Kobe" can finally s.tfu. it's funny that Lebron idolizes MJ, but MJ is completely rejecting him.
Ok, so I am assuming you can sleep better at night now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. At the end of the day what does it really matter? You sounding like you've been vindicated or something, like you are Kobe and glad that the record has finally been set straight by the "GOAT".

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Bron's move was b_ made and it shouldn't take MJ speaking on it for people to see that.

He sitting up in the richest Boys and Girls club in America, totally ignoring the children, advertising Vitamin Water, while people are rioting over Oscar Grant's verdict...all to announce that he decided to go to another stars hometown, join forces with his competition, take less money and make bargaining negotiations harder for the players union...instead of standing up like an elite player and going to one of the half a dozen other great options placed at his feet and carving out his own legacy.

I see no honor in that.

Sums up everything wrong with our generation to me.

Lost a lot of respect and admiration for dude after this stunt.
I can totally understand how you lost respect for him the way he handled the situation. It was his right to leave, but the way he did it may just tarnish his legacy...UNTIL/IF he wins multiple championships. Remember Kobe had a similar (even worse IMO) falling of grace, but winning changed it all.

I'm not the type of person to wish him failure and I don't worship individuals in the spotlight but I was definitely disappointed by the whole fiasco.

But like you said winning definitely changes everything.

Has another star player ever done anything like this in the history of the NBA?...

Bron's move was b_ made and it shouldn't take MJ speaking on it for people to see that.

He sitting up in the richest Boys and Girls club in America, totally ignoring the children, advertising Vitamin Water, while people are rioting over Oscar Grant's verdict...all to announce that he decided to go to another stars hometown, join forces with his competition, take less money and make bargaining negotiations harder for the players union...instead of standing up like an elite player and going to one of the half a dozen other great options placed at his feet and carving out his own legacy.

I see no honor in that.

I can totally understand how you lost respect for him the way he handled the situation. It was his right to leave, but the way he did it may just tarnish his legacy...UNTIL/IF he wins multiple championships. Remember Kobe had a similar (even worse IMO) falling of grace, but winning changed it all.

I'm not the type of person to wish him failure and I don't worship individuals in the spotlight but I was definitely disappointed by the whole fiasco.

But like you said winning definitely changes everything.

Has another star player ever done anything like this in the history of the NBA?...

I'm glad for LeBron making his decision. He obviously did what would make him happy, legacy be damned.

Like some dude in the Simmons mailbag said what's most important to these guys was/is:

Jordan-winning
Kobe-greatness
LeBron-amaze

Everyone is different. I'm liking that he's not just trying to emulate someone else's career.

I'm glad for LeBron making his decision. He obviously did what would make him happy, legacy be damned.

Like some dude in the Simmons mailbag said what's most important to these guys was/is:

Jordan-winning
Kobe-greatness
LeBron-amaze

Everyone is different. I'm liking that he's not just trying to emulate someone else's career.

I see no honor in that.

Yeah, winning definitely changes everything.

I'm not the type of person to wish him failure and I don't worship individuals in the spotlight but I was disappointing by the whole fiasco...had high hopes for dude.

Has another star player ever done something like this in the history of the NBA?
Well not as big of a public spectacle...but when Shaq left Orlando it took YEARS for them to recover. My dude I distinctly remember how dejected Penny looked during that summer when they were interviewing him during the Olympics.

I see no honor in that.

Yeah, winning definitely changes everything.

I'm not the type of person to wish him failure and I don't worship individuals in the spotlight but I was disappointing by the whole fiasco...had high hopes for dude.

Has another star player ever done something like this in the history of the NBA?
Well not as big of a public spectacle...but when Shaq left Orlando it took YEARS for them to recover. My dude I distinctly remember how dejected Penny looked during that summer when they were interviewing him during the Olympics.

^No hate fam, but how can you refer to another man as God? I know it's just a user name, and it's not that serious, but you don't think that's a little OD? Jumping to Lebron's defense, calling another person an idiot because he insulted Lebron just comes off kind of obsessive.

Kobe is my favorite player and all, and I have argued about sports like any other fan, but at the same time, he doesn't put food on my table.

^No hate fam, but how can you refer to another man as God? I know it's just a user name, and it's not that serious, but you don't think that's a little OD? Jumping to Lebron's defense, calling another person an idiot because he insulted Lebron just comes off kind of obsessive.

Kobe is my favorite player and all, and I have argued about sports like any other fan, but at the same time, he doesn't put food on my table.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

people are still defending what lebron did? just admit that your boy is %$*%$ made
laugh.gif
LeBron's %#! made?
Kobe cheated on his gold-digging wife and then bought the broad a $4M ring for her forgiveness.
He didn't get a prenup when he got married. He snitched on Shaq because Shaq was getting away with cheating.
But LeBron is %%#! made because he left Cleveland?
sick.gif
Lebron stans love to bring up Kobe when their god is getting bashed
laugh.gif
Yeah, you idiot. Of course, I'm gonna bring up Kobe when a Kobe stan says that Bron is &%#! made like Kobe is just a top-notch guy.
roll.gif
I just noticed your SN. I really hope you are under the age of 18 if not
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

people are still defending what lebron did? just admit that your boy is %$*%$ made
laugh.gif
LeBron's %#! made?
Kobe cheated on his gold-digging wife and then bought the broad a $4M ring for her forgiveness.
He didn't get a prenup when he got married. He snitched on Shaq because Shaq was getting away with cheating.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, you idiot. Of course, I'm gonna bring up Kobe when a Kobe stan says that Bron is &%#! made like Kobe is just a top-notch guy.
roll.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
LeBron's %#! made?
sick.gif
33ura6g.jpg

laugh.gif
LeBron's %#! made?
sick.gif
33ura6g.jpg

laugh.gif
LeBron's %#! made?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Obviously you had nothing left to say so you resort to bashing my sn. I'm satisfied.

laugh.gif
LeBron's %#! made?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Obviously you had nothing left to say so you resort to bashing my sn. I'm satisfied.

33ura6g.jpg

You cannot argue against this level of success. To do so makes a person look really stupid.
I'm not arguing about his rings. I know what he has won. But that wasn't the issue.
To say that Kobe is not &%#% made is stupid.
 it's just a user name, and it's not that serious
You summed it up right there.

33ura6g.jpg

You cannot argue against this level of success. To do so makes a person look really stupid.
I'm not arguing about his rings. I know what he has won. But that wasn't the issue.
To say that Kobe is not &%#% made is stupid.
 it's just a user name, and it's not that serious
You summed it up right there.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm sure Lebron will be tossing and turning all night now that Jordan doesn't approve.

And by tossing and turning, I mean partying with models in South Beach while playing basketball with his close friends and crushing the league.

My Ninja
pimp.gif

I noticed most NYK fans are off this BS. It's mostly Laker fans. Not all laker fans just the insecure ones
i see you pulling a cavs fan steez from last year tryna group laker fans as the majority of people talking crap about lebron. i aint gonna let you do that *++%. you got bulls fans, lakers fans, knicks, cavs fans, etc all on this subject. dont just make this about laker fans son. everybody except for heat fans and laker/kobe haters the only ones that aint saying that was a terrible move... 

i bet you dont think it was a #+$%% move because he on ur team. had he went somewhere else you would agree with us....plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom