The GOAT: "I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let’s play together"

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm sure Lebron will be tossing and turning all night now that Jordan doesn't approve.

And by tossing and turning, I mean partying with models in South Beach while playing basketball with his close friends and crushing the league.

My Ninja
pimp.gif

I noticed most NYK fans are off this BS. It's mostly Laker fans. Not all laker fans just the insecure ones
i see you pulling a cavs fan steez from last year tryna group laker fans as the majority of people talking crap about lebron. i aint gonna let you do that *++%. you got bulls fans, lakers fans, knicks, cavs fans, etc all on this subject. dont just make this about laker fans son. everybody except for heat fans and laker/kobe haters the only ones that aint saying that was a terrible move... 

i bet you dont think it was a #+$%% move because he on ur team. had he went somewhere else you would agree with us....plain and simple.

Kobe haters sure love to mention stuff that isn't even basketball related about him as a rebuttal.
laugh.gif

National Enquirer %%% *@!+!*...

Kobe haters sure love to mention stuff that isn't even basketball related about him as a rebuttal.
laugh.gif

National Enquirer %%% *@!+!*...

LeBron took the easy way out.  He can never be mentioned in the conversation for "Greatest Of All Time" again.  Period.

eyes.gif
at some of y'all acting like LeBron played with bums... these dudes had the best record in the league for the last two seasons!  And
laugh.gif
at the notion that Horace Grant is better than anyone LeBron has played with... I hope I misunderstood that.

And for the record, +%** LeBron James and Michael Jordan...

LeBron took the easy way out.  He can never be mentioned in the conversation for "Greatest Of All Time" again.  Period.

eyes.gif
at some of y'all acting like LeBron played with bums... these dudes had the best record in the league for the last two seasons!  And
laugh.gif
at the notion that Horace Grant is better than anyone LeBron has played with... I hope I misunderstood that.

And for the record, +%** LeBron James and Michael Jordan...

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

people are still defending what lebron did? just admit that your boy is %$*%$ made
laugh.gif
LeBron's %#! made?
Kobe cheated on his gold-digging wife and then bought the broad a $4M ring for her forgiveness.
He didn't get a prenup when he got married. He snitched on Shaq because Shaq was getting away with cheating.
But LeBron is %%#! made because he left Cleveland?
sick.gif
Lebron stans love to bring up Kobe when their god is getting bashed
laugh.gif
Yeah, you idiot. Of course, I'm gonna bring up Kobe when a Kobe stan says that Bron is &%#! made like Kobe is just a top-notch guy.
roll.gif
I just noticed your SN. I really hope you are under the age of 18 if not
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Obviously you had nothing left to say so you resort to bashing my sn. I'm satisfied.
nah I saw sooper's comment and got kinda side tracked. but still why did you bring up Kobe in a thread that has nothing to do with him?

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

people are still defending what lebron did? just admit that your boy is %$*%$ made
laugh.gif
LeBron's %#! made?
Kobe cheated on his gold-digging wife and then bought the broad a $4M ring for her forgiveness.
He didn't get a prenup when he got married. He snitched on Shaq because Shaq was getting away with cheating.
But LeBron is %%#! made because he left Cleveland?
sick.gif
Lebron stans love to bring up Kobe when their god is getting bashed
laugh.gif
Yeah, you idiot. Of course, I'm gonna bring up Kobe when a Kobe stan says that Bron is &%#! made like Kobe is just a top-notch guy.
roll.gif
I just noticed your SN. I really hope you are under the age of 18 if not
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Obviously you had nothing left to say so you resort to bashing my sn. I'm satisfied.
nah I saw sooper's comment and got kinda side tracked. but still why did you bring up Kobe in a thread that has nothing to do with him?

MJ is the type to play a season on All Madden because he likes how it feels to play and beat the best.

Lebron is the type to play a season on All-Pro level so that he can beat people with ease and have flashy touchdowns and stats even tho he can compete on All Madden level.

Both are playing the same game. Both will win.* But the differences are obvious.

*That's still TBD for Lebron.

MJ is the type to play a season on All Madden because he likes how it feels to play and beat the best.

Lebron is the type to play a season on All-Pro level so that he can beat people with ease and have flashy touchdowns and stats even tho he can compete on All Madden level.

Both are playing the same game. Both will win.* But the differences are obvious.

*That's still TBD for Lebron.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'm sure Lebron will be tossing and turning all night now that Jordan doesn't approve.

And by tossing and turning, I mean partying with models in South Beach while playing basketball with his close friends and crushing the league.

My Ninja
pimp.gif

I noticed most NYK fans are off this BS. It's mostly Laker fans. Not all laker fans just the insecure ones
i see you pulling a cavs fan steez from last year tryna group laker fans as the majority of people talking crap about lebron. i aint gonna let you do that *++%. you got bulls fans, lakers fans, knicks, cavs fans, etc all on this subject. dont just make this about laker fans son. everybody except for heat fans and laker/kobe haters the only ones that aint saying that was a terrible move... 

i bet you dont think it was a #+$%% move because he on ur team. had he went somewhere else you would agree with us....plain and simple.

I'm not gonna waste my time with this fool. I should put him on ignore like 99.9% of NT shouldn't I?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

My Ninja
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna waste my time with this fool. I should put him on ignore like 99.9% of NT shouldn't I?
laugh.gif

i used to care about jordans opinion on basketball. then once i saw he drafted kwame brown and prefers salmon steve harvey suits i realized outside of actually playing the game, hes not that smart...

i used to care about jordans opinion on basketball. then once i saw he drafted kwame brown and prefers salmon steve harvey suits i realized outside of actually playing the game, hes not that smart...

I don't get how this is that hard.

You can't enter the discussion for best ever if you only can win a championship by teaming up with another player that has already proven he can be the best player on a championship team.

You dudes bringing up Pippen, McKale, and the like can't be serious.

None of those dudes EVER proved they could be the best player on a championship team

Magic played with Kareem who is an all time great but dude was past his prime.

You can't be taken serious as the best ever when join up with a dude who is still in his prime and has proven he can lead a team to a championship. Not when you haven't proven it yourself.

Yall wanna bring up Kobe and if Kobe had never won these last two yall would have a point.(Good god it sickens me to admit that)

That's why Lebron's legacy is done until D. Wade gets old or D.Wade gets hurt Lebron is basically the Worthy, or McKail type.

And like I said that's sad because dude could have been the best ever.

I don't get how this is that hard.

You can't enter the discussion for best ever if you only can win a championship by teaming up with another player that has already proven he can be the best player on a championship team.

You dudes bringing up Pippen, McKale, and the like can't be serious.

None of those dudes EVER proved they could be the best player on a championship team

Magic played with Kareem who is an all time great but dude was past his prime.

You can't be taken serious as the best ever when join up with a dude who is still in his prime and has proven he can lead a team to a championship. Not when you haven't proven it yourself.

Yall wanna bring up Kobe and if Kobe had never won these last two yall would have a point.(Good god it sickens me to admit that)

That's why Lebron's legacy is done until D. Wade gets old or D.Wade gets hurt Lebron is basically the Worthy, or McKail type.

And like I said that's sad because dude could have been the best ever.

Originally Posted by 0cks

I'm glad for LeBron making his decision. He obviously did what would make him happy, legacy be damned.

Like some dude in the Simmons mailbag said what's most important to these guys was/is:

Jordan-winning
Kobe-greatness
LeBron-amaze

Everyone is different. I'm liking that he's not just trying to emulate someone else's career.
I like that analogy, except I would switch Jordan's with Kobe's and vice versa. I think greatness encompasses winning. Not that Kobe isn't great, but we all know MJ is the greatest.

Originally Posted by 0cks

I'm glad for LeBron making his decision. He obviously did what would make him happy, legacy be damned.

Like some dude in the Simmons mailbag said what's most important to these guys was/is:

Jordan-winning
Kobe-greatness
LeBron-amaze

Everyone is different. I'm liking that he's not just trying to emulate someone else's career.
I like that analogy, except I would switch Jordan's with Kobe's and vice versa. I think greatness encompasses winning. Not that Kobe isn't great, but we all know MJ is the greatest.

This is the bottom line: Bron ain't tryin to leave the league without a ring. PERIOD! He doesn't care about people on message boards arguing about his Legacy and how its 'tarnished'. He doesn't care about bloggers calling him Pippen and Robin. He doesn't care about MJ eluding to his lack of competiveness. All he wants is to get a ring. All of the aforementioned people's respect for him remaining a cavalier means jack squat if at the end of his career he has no 'chip. Son is doing him and the rest of the world is backseat driving his vehicle.

Do I like the decision? No. But at the end of the day he is a grown man so he makes his own decisions. Period.

This is the bottom line: Bron ain't tryin to leave the league without a ring. PERIOD! He doesn't care about people on message boards arguing about his Legacy and how its 'tarnished'. He doesn't care about bloggers calling him Pippen and Robin. He doesn't care about MJ eluding to his lack of competiveness. All he wants is to get a ring. All of the aforementioned people's respect for him remaining a cavalier means jack squat if at the end of his career he has no 'chip. Son is doing him and the rest of the world is backseat driving his vehicle.

Do I like the decision? No. But at the end of the day he is a grown man so he makes his own decisions. Period.

Back
Top Bottom