The heaviest and the lightiest chick you ever been with and which was better?

roll.gif

*waits for the thread to heat up*

Lightest: 105 lbs, girl was 4'11"
Heaviest: 120 lbs, girl is 5'1"

I'd say my heaviest one was definitely better, she's not even considered heavy
pimp.gif

Lightest: 105 lbs, girl was 4'11"
Heaviest: 120 lbs, girl is 5'1"

I'd say my heaviest one was definitely better, she's not even considered heavy
pimp.gif

No more than 150 lbs. All the chicks I've smashed been between like 130 and 150. The heaviest ones were the best.

No more than 150 lbs. All the chicks I've smashed been between like 130 and 150. The heaviest ones were the best.

Heavy - 155
Light - 115

hands down the lighter version. pick em up and toss em around whatever you wanna do lol.

Heavy - 155
Light - 115

hands down the lighter version. pick em up and toss em around whatever you wanna do lol.

Maybe 140 at the top, not sure on the lightest, but the girl I'm seeing now is a perfect 5'6" 105-110.

I've noticed that the bigger girls are more easygoing since they probably have way less options. Also, in my experience the heftier chicks aren't as hygienic and generally are kind of dirty in how they live their lifestyles.

Maybe 140 at the top, not sure on the lightest, but the girl I'm seeing now is a perfect 5'6" 105-110.

I've noticed that the bigger girls are more easygoing since they probably have way less options. Also, in my experience the heftier chicks aren't as hygienic and generally are kind of dirty in how they live their lifestyles.

A girl was about 150 and she was like 5'8 (think and it was all good)

smallest was like a girl 110 and she was 5'7 ((she was on NT tryna air me out @ one point Freshone12 thread) Skinny little thing would hurt sometimes smashin to hard))

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A girl was about 150 and she was like 5'8 (think and it was all good)

smallest was like a girl 110 and she was 5'7 ((she was on NT tryna air me out @ one point Freshone12 thread) Skinny little thing would hurt sometimes smashin to hard))

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

indifferent.gif
 Dude u cant generalise like that.. hygiene depends purely on the person. Lord knows ive met some slim girls that are messy/dirty as hell, but big girls that are tidy like border line ocd!

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

indifferent.gif
 Dude u cant generalise like that.. hygiene depends purely on the person. Lord knows ive met some slim girls that are messy/dirty as hell, but big girls that are tidy like border line ocd!

Back
Top Bottom