The heaviest and the lightiest chick you ever been with and which was better?

heaviest 150
equjj5.jpg

lightest 100
infi1w.jpg

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

Also, in my experience the heftier chicks aren't as hygienic and generally are kind of dirty in how they live their lifestyles.

AKA STANK PANTIES!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

Also, in my experience the heftier chicks aren't as hygienic and generally are kind of dirty in how they live their lifestyles.

AKA STANK PANTIES!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Lightest: 100
Heaviest: 200

What do you mean by "been with"? If you mean smashin I cant say cause I didn't hit the 200 ib one, she just topped me off..

Lightest: 100
Heaviest: 200

What do you mean by "been with"? If you mean smashin I cant say cause I didn't hit the 200 ib one, she just topped me off..

Lightest :between 105-110 (idk her weight)
heaviest: around 130

Lightest :between 105-110 (idk her weight)
heaviest: around 130

heaviest: 180 5'8
lightest: 105 4'11

hit em both raw, & the lighter chick was better. she was more of a freak, she looked better, the box was better, the mouth was better, & it wasnt as "taxing on the body"

heaviest: 180 5'8
lightest: 105 4'11

hit em both raw, & the lighter chick was better. she was more of a freak, she looked better, the box was better, the mouth was better, & it wasnt as "taxing on the body"

Lightest: 110ish

Heaviest: 150ish

I'd have to go with the former since the latter didn't know that working the balls is a must.

Lightest: 110ish

Heaviest: 150ish

I'd have to go with the former since the latter didn't know that working the balls is a must.

no idea what their weights were.
But the lightest was by far the best because she actually enjoys sex.
The heaviest was just laying there for the most part, gave her benefit of the doubt since she was a V. Hear she's a freak now, might have to revisit.
I don't mind a heavy chick, as long as she's proportionate. nothing worse than a fat girl with no chest or mass, how does that even happen

no idea what their weights were.
But the lightest was by far the best because she actually enjoys sex.
The heaviest was just laying there for the most part, gave her benefit of the doubt since she was a V. Hear she's a freak now, might have to revisit.
I don't mind a heavy chick, as long as she's proportionate. nothing worse than a fat girl with no chest or mass, how does that even happen

Heaviest was 210 she was 5'7", all butt, thighs, and *******. Nothing but backshots. Smallest was about 5' 103. Smashed her silly. She was on some "I've never had sex in the air before"
laugh.gif

Heaviest was 210 she was 5'7", all butt, thighs, and *******. Nothing but backshots. Smallest was about 5' 103. Smashed her silly. She was on some "I've never had sex in the air before"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by Superpusha

220lbs? Thats pretty grotesque.

Heaviest was probably 170

Lightest was 90.

Ill stick to the ones in the middle, thank you very much
dude 90 pounds aint nothing. That is like skin and air. Sounds gross. And 220 aint really that bad. You guys gotta understand that Tocarra used to be 220
Shun shut yo +!+ up. 90 lbs is waaaay more appealing to me than 220lbs of fat. And Tocarra is hideous.
sick.gif
Like come on son, at least do some good trolling.
100 post 
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom