The I want a bae - The Single Thread

When I wasn't looking is when I found one, I was fine just running through chicks, then this one came and stopped all that, now she's making me dinner as I type this.

Good luck fellas, I like others have said don't sit waiting get out there and date different women, once you meet the right one she won't let you go, and you won't let her go.

I be saying I want a girl ...till I get one, then I'm ready to be single in no time
laugh.gif
my life.
@jumpman247:
In a similar situation. 26 and my parents definitely want grandchildren in the near future.

Technically been single for over a year (depending on how you define titles), and honestly love the bachelor lifestyle. Thoroughly enjoy casual dating in houston and partying with the boys. I'd truthfully trade it all for the right woman, but I'm skeptical about the concept of love. Not sure I'm built for the practice of monogamy. Feels unnatural to me.
my life

I've been single since Oct. 2013. Told myself I want to remain single for at least 2 years. As I'm typing this, I'm on the cusp of being in a relationship. I really didn't intend for it to go down like this, but I know when I can trust a person, and this chick is truly a good girl. Even in my few months of freedom I met so many off of Tinder, and where ever...just knowing they were short term smashes.

Not sure of the point I was getting to, but whatever.

been single since uhhhh decemeber 29th i think was when i broke up

got a side piece might make her da main piece tb h

As I'm typing this, I'm on the cusp of being in a relationship. I really didn't intend for it to go down like this, but I know when I can trust a person, and this chick is truly a good girl..

same

nothing wrong with it man

Last edited:
Just got a bae. She cooks,cleans, makes me
Lunches before work, makes good money herself, etc. bae even took care of me when i was sick last week. Might turn bae into wifey for real bruhs. Never ever considered marriage with anybody before. Good luck to finding one OP
can i borrow her? I'll give her back. Promise :smile:

It always blows my mind to see guys try to find a relationship... I've been single 8 years in July and love every minute of it....Enjoy the freedom bros.

Got a call after going to this snowboard show this morning that I won a free vacation(fact checked and legit) all paid to either LA or Vegas.

Was answering the info and they asked my relationship status. Was disqualified for being single :smh:

I like my freedom but it is a goal of mine to get a gf this year, have been living the single life way to damn long and I am getting old. One of the only people in my group of friends that is still living the single life feels bad and out of place :frown:

Got a call after going to this snowboard show this morning that I won a free vacation(fact checked and legit) all paid to either LA or Vegas.

Was answering the info and they asked my relationship status. Was disqualified for being single
mean.gif

I don't know why but this is too funny
roll.gif

Was answering the info and they asked my relationship status. Was disqualified for being single :smh:

I like my freedom but it is a goal of mine to get a gf this year, have been living the single life way to damn long and I am getting old. One of the only people in my group of friends that is still living the single life feels bad and out of place :frown:

:rofl:

that story was funny, but making a goal to get a gf won't making anything easier. It'll be in the back of your mind, just hanging over you like an unpaid bill. Just let it happen naturally.

LMAO, cold blooded.

Back
Top Bottom