The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea. Why arent they going to start him. Its kind of weird to me.

They feel it's better to have him sit and learn, that was the plan since they drafted him

There is no need to rush him on a team who is rebuilding, not that weird to me

Learning from a disgruntled Bradford and Chase Daniels?

Similar situation with the Jets. Petty and Hack learning from Geno? :smh:

Wasnt it bradys dad that said last year that when the pats and brady split its gonna be ugly? I think he knows theyre not just gonna keep him around for a show. Tom will still have some left but I believe they will do whats best for franchise when the moment comes
Excellent observation, even more so than usual since I assume you don't follow the team.

Father Time doesn't give a **** about anybody's plans or goals. The old man could be more inclined than the coach to ignore that aspect when that day arrives, but I guarantee you sentimentality will not win out.

Bomani needs his own show

he'd be good for HBO
Him having Bill Simmons show would be perfect because bill is awful everything except writing
I agree with everything said in these quotes.

Bradford's been helping him actually, Chase Daniel knows the offense very well, he's essentially a coach for Wentz

Just because a QB isn't an all pro doesn't mean learning from them will be negative, the best coaches are usually the ones who weren't stars

Hack and Petty are young players, Bradford and Daniel have like 15 years combined in the NFL

Last edited:

Bradford's been helping him actually, Chase Daniel knows the offense very well, he's essentially a coach for Wentz

Just because a QB isn't an all pro doesn't mean learning from them will be negative, the best coaches are usually the ones who weren't stars

Hack and Petty are young players, Bradford and Daniel have like 15 years combined in the NFL

Truth. I'm just bitter and jealous :frown: .

Truth. I'm just bitter and jealous :frown: .

I'll be rooting for Hack, it's my duty after watching him lead my school to a loss in the prestigious TaxSlayer Bowl

ugh...rooting for a Jet.

6GJWk.gif

Similar situation with the Jets. Petty and Hack learning from Geno?
mean.gif

yea, supposedly wentz has looked the best of the 3 QBs so far (or consistently the best).. but the coaches (and everyone/anyone else who has a say) has predetermined he wont start no matter what (even saying he would be the 3rd string and not really dress)

personally, I would have moved Bradford for whatever we could have gotten (same for a vet with value like connor barwin who doesn't really fit a 4-3).. bring in a cheap 3rd string guy.. and see if wentz could earn the job through training camp and preseason.. if not then let chase take the reins

and @StillIn729  is right, chase is essentially a coach since he knows whatever system Pederson is trying to implement (I assume it will be west coast offense based.. but how much does he change things up a la big red)

I think I read somewhere Bradford is organizing all the QBs, WRs and TEs are supposed to get together between camps

Last edited:
Bahamian dolphins' fans are insufferable, so I cant do that

speaking of this, always wanted to ask you and @toine2983 about following football in the Bahamas. i assume there's a decent amount of NFL fans down there. does any particular team have a really big following? do people pack certain bars on sunday to watch? or do people mostly watch at home?

i've never been to the bahamas but always wanted to go :lol:

SB Nation NFL ‏@SBNationNFL 6m6 minutes ago
NFL players named Cam Newton the best in the league, but Cam says Tom Brady is No. 1 in his book.

Cam Newtown is a smart man :pimp:

Bahamian dolphins' fans are insufferable, so I cant do that
speaking of this, always wanted to ask you and @toine2983 about following football in the Bahamas. i assume there's a decent amount of NFL fans down there. does any particular team have a really big following? do people pack certain bars on sunday to watch? or do people mostly watch at home?

i've never been to the bahamas but always wanted to go
laugh.gif
dolphins probably have the biggest fan base down here

then Bahamians are huge bandwagon fans.. so NBA wise you have a fair amount of bulls fans who stayed on from the 90s, but then you have  the set who would have been lakers fans in early 00s.. and now you see warriors fans pooping up

i have an uncle who is a diehard pats fan and tried to convert me as a kid (which obviously wasn't happening).. but he's one of the few pats fans i give legit credit too down here

we have a fair amount of cowboys and 49ers fans (teams good in the 90s).. handful of packers fans from the favre years.. then it's sporadic

as far as watching, bars or home.. it's owner's discretion usually regarding if a team gets priority.. i usually only plan to get with people for non-eagles games, when i don't really REALLY care

and i'll go to a dolphins game every once in a while since I'm always over in Lauderdale.. Bahamians will always plan group trips based on who the dolphins play if they are non dolphins fans and i know there is a solid group of dolphins fans that fly over pretty regularly for games (got a Bahamian section and everything for the tailgate)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom