The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You asked nicely, but still the reigning, defending, crown holder...
c0681fe493c6eec62316264b929bfbd5.jpg

Best in the world.

pats have had a free ride for far too long..
I get why this narrative exists, but...in the past 15 years:

.766 Win % vs. division opponents.

.741 Win % vs. non-division opponents.

If you open it up some more and check conference vs. non-conference during that same time frame, the numbers remain consistent and still hold up. Around mid to high .700's vs the AFC and NFC.

Add up 15 years of games, and they rank at the top of the league in each of those four categories. So reality is they beat everyone equally.

It may or may not get enough attention, but there are teams outchea that hold a noticeable disparity between the "free rides" in their division and other (tougher) competition...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

pats have had a free ride for far too long..
I get why this narrative exists, but...in the past 15 years:

.766 Win % vs. division opponents.

.741 Win % vs. non-division opponents.

If you open it up some more and check conference vs. non-conference during that same time frame, the numbers remain consistent and still hold up. Around mid to high .700's vs the AFC and NFC.

Add up 15 years of games, and they rank at the top of the league in each of those four categories. So reality is they beat everyone equally.

It may or may not get enough attention, but there are teams outchea that hold a noticeable disparity between the "free rides" in their division and other (tougher) competition...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JJ would never do Dancing with the Stars, he's too busy training in his 18 bedroom mountain home

JJ and Mack were both better than Von during the regular season last year. Mack was marginally better but he was better, with an inferior supporting cast.

Can't blame anyone for taking Von's post season into account though. Most dominant collection of post season performances I can remember.

Last edited:
JJ and Mack were both better than Von during the regular season last year. Mack was marginally better but he was better, with an inferior supporting cast.

Can't blame anyone for taking Von's post season into account though. Most dominant collection of post season performances I can remember.

agree. von had a good season. he went gawd mode in the post season :x :smh: :nthat: :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom