The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no team that is must watch in the nfl right now. The warriors had ppl that didnt even watch basketball watching the nba.

man.. the NBA is inferior as hell. 

2 teams have a combined 33 championships. 

if you're in the east you can lose the majority of your games and still make the playoffs. 

1 man has made the NBA finals 6 years in a row. 

i'm not saying the NFL is so much greater.

but the last 30 years of the NBA has no parity. none
no one has come up with a good reason why this is a bad thing. match ups we want to see >  

I dont see it being any different than the Heatles era or even Dubs last year

Ppl will want to tune in for the show regardless.

NBA isnt topping the NFL success but there are benefits to a top heavy league too

KD joined a team with 3 all NBA guyss and won 73 games last year.. they were the overwhelming favorite last year and added a top 3 player

While weakening a strong opponent

Then you have Duncan retiring

Something will have to go seriously wrong for it not to be cavs vs warriors in finals.. and going take some serious wetting the bed for warriors to lose

Last edited:

not when the majority of those games don't even matter. 

all 16 games in the NFL do.

some random NBA game on tuesday in January doesn't mean anything
its entertainment..... i like watching games thats arent preseason, all the time.  if there was only 16 nba games that would suck,. 

The nfl has more parity but you can already tell which teams wont make the postseason by week 4 or 5.

Last edited:

if you're in the east you can lose the majority of your games and still make the playoffs. 

Witnessing dominance is cool to me *shrugs* or having the opportunity to is, but I can see how that turns folks off also

Just Like someone said before parity is good when it isnt confused with incompetent mediocre play.

Either way you'll never have the best of both worlds in either sport :lol: the dilution for that migthy dollar

Last edited:

no one has come up with a good reason why this is a bad thing. match ups we want to see >  
without parity. the league is predictable and watered down. you know this man.

everyone knows lebron and the cavs are a lock in the eastern conference finals and/or finals

and same with the warriors. 

I bet the ratings for the nba will plummet. 

the average consumer/casual fan is not going to watch some random game between the rockets and jazz on TNT because those two teams don't have a realistic chance of making the finals. 

The NBA might as well try to market to the fans to see who can 'upset' the warriors in the regular season. 

Last edited:
NFL product is so good that a game is on right now and no one is talking about it. :lol:

You do realize how many games this applies to in the NBA and especially baseball, right?

I only care about baseball if the Red Sox are in the WS

I have zero desire to really get the NBA package outside of missing certain OKC games.. but even when okc games are on, I have it on while I do other stuff.. and really watch when main guys are back in during the 4th

I get the NFL package every year and plan my schedule around Eagles games.. I want to see young guys develop.. see which guys are expendable.. what the team can do going forward

Last edited:

without parity. the league is predictable and watered down. you know this man.

everyone knows lebron and the cavs are a lock in the eastern conference finals and/or finals

and same with the warriors. 

I bet the ratings for the nba will plummet. 

the average consumer/casual fan is not going to watch some random game between the rockets and jazz on TNT because those two teams don't have a realistic chance of making the finals. 
i want to see the warriors beat the cavs. im actually looking forward to it. 
laugh.gif
 if the raptors or the pacers made it , i wouldnt  care or really want to watch.  those teams are boring. 

Last edited:
NBA/MLB/NHL has so many meaningless games so unless your team is great than you don't feel the need to tune every day

NFL makes you want to watch because each game really matters

NFL product is so good that a game is on right now and no one is talking about it. :lol:

You do realize how many games this applies to in the NBA and especially baseball, right?

I only care about baseball if the Red Sox are in the WS

I have zero desire to really get the NBA package outside of missing certain OKC games.. but even when okc games are on, I have it on while I do other stuff.. and really watch when main guys are back in during the 4th

I get the NFL package every year and plan my schedule around Eagles games.. I want to see young guys develop.. see which guys are expendable.. what the team can do going forward

Plus the NBA thread is rarely about the actual games. :lol: Just dudes arguing about dumb ****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom