The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats have had a free ride for far too long..

I get why this narrative exists, but...in the past 15 years:

.766 Win % vs. division opponents.

.741 Win % vs. non-division opponents.

If you open it up some more and check conference vs. non-conference during that same time frame, the numbers remain consistent and still hold up. Around mid to high .700's vs the AFC and NFC.

Add up 15 years of games, and they rank at the top of the league in each of those four categories. So reality is they beat everyone equally.

It may or may not get enough attention, but there are teams outchea that hold a noticeable disparity between the "free rides" in their division and other (tougher) competition...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View media item 2074258

View media item 1800352

You get a rep.
Lady Mormont Goat.

They feel it's better to have him sit and learn, that was the plan since they drafted him

There is no need to rush him on a team who is rebuilding, not that weird to me

I understand the no need to rush him on a team rebuilding but he was the #2 pick. Why'd they give Bradford the extension too. I'm not too sure Bradford is the guy id want my potential franchise QB learning from on the sideline. Maybe im wrong?

Ability on the field doesn't necessarily equate to football smarts. I'm all for sitting guys a bit in the beginning

I understand the no need to rush him on a team rebuilding but he was the #2 pick. Why'd they give Bradford the extension too. I'm not too sure Bradford is the guy id want my potential franchise QB learning from on the sideline. Maybe im wrong?

They signed Bradford before they fleeced Miami giving them the ability to get to #2

There's no need to rush Carson with what you have invested for him, being a great QB on the field doesn't make you a good teacher, generally it's the opposite because your talent is so great being a student of the game isn't as important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom