The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heel turn time
laugh.gif

In my opinion ODB is getting targeted and I would guess 90% of recievers would reactions to this treatment would be the same.

Give me an example of a reciever getting this type of on field harassment?

I forgot who it was but he said Sr does the same but he's considered "scrappy"
Whoever was on Mike & Mike this morning said it. It was also pointed out that Steve Smith thrives doing the same thing while OBJ falls apart
laugh.gif

Heel turn time :lol:

In my opinion ODB is getting targeted and I would guess 90% of recievers would reactions to this treatment would be the same.

Give me an example of a reciever getting this type of on field harassment?

I forgot who it was but he said Sr does the same but he's considered "scrappy"

I mean, you can't even breathe on a receiver in coverage. Can't even put a pinky finger on them. I love it. All these inflated stats. Defensive players have to start playing mind games on these offensive players. It's working. I miss guys like Andre Rison and Hines Ward. They played with aggression, but didn't cry.

Last edited:
Odell has more highlights in his hair than on the field

Last edited:
My dude how'd you enjoy Levi's this weekend?

Was glad you guys managed to turn that 14 - 0 start around but my dude Navorro though. :smh:

Levi's was cool but I think I had unrealistic expectations in thinking it'd be something like Jerry's world when in reality they aren't even in the same tier.

Down 14-0, a lot of 9er chatter, but it's tough to take fans reppin' Gabbert seriously.

Whoever was on Mike & Mike this morning said it. It was also pointed out that Steve Smith thrives doing the same thing while OBJ falls apart :lol:

Are we forgetting Odell was torching Norman during both games?

I mean, you can't even breathe on a receiver in coverage. Can't even put a pinky finger on them. I love it. All these inflated stats. Defensive players have to start playing mind games on these offensive players. It's working. I miss guys like Andre Rison and Hines Ward. They played with aggression, but didn't cry.

Thats my point.

Its like your allowed to smack ODB around with no problem.

I'd be pissed too.

Im not defending his actions but this **** is kind of set up for tv.

The things they do to him aren't waht they do to other opposition.

He's a target, and the things they say and do to him aren't normal.

^ I feel like he is handled no differently then any other wideout... But since he has shown many times he can't handle he verbal abuse, people go even harder. Let's not act like casual conversation between players and trash talk during games is about who is faster or such. There's a reason those guys who are "micd" up only usually just have grunts or cheers when the sound bytes are played on tv.

Ravens cut Justin Forsett

Really excited to see what Kenneth Dixon could do
Forsett and the Ravens already had all this planned out ....the team knew he was washed but needed an extra back until Dixon could play again, plus they got somebody coming back from suspension so they need the roster spot
Can't wait...

I think he's going to bring much needed versatility to the backfield

Who's coming back from suspension? Boyle? 
Flacco plays another 5-7 years and he will get in the hall
U probly trollin but Ive watched him every Sunday, hell no...I appreciate all his efforts but its gettin to that time where he gotta step, hope hes not starting for the Ravens in another 5-7 years 
laugh.gif
I'm really not, he has a SB which he balled out and he would finish with 300+ passing TD's

SB+longevity+300 TDS=Hall of Fame

not saying I agree with it but it'll happen IMO
Well another Raven in the HOF I would take it...but deep down I would know what it really was on the field 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
I don't see it with Flacco/HoF... because of his inconsistent play in the regular season...

Postseason Flacco is different...

Yes he had one of the best postseasons for a quarterback in quite some time ( 2012-2013 postseason)  but the only way he would be considered is that he goes on a rampage and wins at least two more rings. 

It's possible that he could have two rings under his resume if Cundiff made that kick but yea...we will never know

Funny thing is about Flacco is that he is #10 all time in postseason wins...everyone above him is a HoF or will be in the HoF... but who knows 

You could bring up the defense which definitely helped but it's a team effort regardless... I mean the defenses of those NE superbowls/ Pitts superbowls/ etc were no slouches either so...

Last edited:
During th e Ravens/Raiders telecast they said Flacco has either the worst 4th Quarter QBR in the L this season, or the worst in the L dating all the way back to the 2015 season. If it's the latter, yikes.

Last edited:
Are we forgetting Odell was torching Norman during both games?
Thats my point.

Its like your allowed to smack ODB around with no problem.

I'd be pissed too.

Im not defending his actions but this **** is kind of set up for tv.

The things they do to him aren't waht they do to other opposition.

He's a target, and the things they say and do to him aren't normal.

Nah, bro, have you played sports? Dudes cackle and say things throughout the game. Cursing, swearing, etc. Odell brought it on himself

"I made Josh Norman a household name, if it weren't for me, nobody would know who he is" to paraphrase his comments from the article over the summer.

Now all of a sudden he (Odell) is not having any fun playing football, :rofl:
Ain't nobody trying to hear that. Myself, I'm a confident/ish talking type of person but, you can't ish talk everyone. You have to pick those battles wisely. Now the shoes on the other foot. Deal with it

It's crazy the level to which football media turns on players and attacks them relentlessly once they fall out of favor, and the fans always play along.Odell Beckham has a couple issues, fine. Dude will be okay. He doesn't need to be excoriated until he retires.Not coincidentally the media usually goes this hard only on guys who are "different" or don't fit the usual NFL player mold. And the fans eat it up.

Last edited:
It's crazy the level to which football media turns on players and attacks them relentlessly once they fall out of favor, and the fans always play along. Odell Beckham has a couple issues, fine. Dude will be okay. He doesn't need to be excoriated until he retires. Not coincidentally the media usually goes this hard only on guys who are "different" or don't fit the usual NFL player mold. And the fans eat it up.

It becomes a problem when hes dissmissive of his coach and qb.

Whos told him repeatedly to chill out only for him to give another weekly passive aggressive rant.

It makes a ****** situation even worse.

That catch against Dallas gave him stardom/entitlement far before he was ready for it.

It's crazy the level to which football media turns on players and attacks them relentlessly once they fall out of favor, and the fans always play along. Odell Beckham has a couple issues, fine. Dude will be okay. He doesn't need to be excoriated until he retires. Not coincidentally the media usually goes this hard only on guys who are "different" or don't fit the usual NFL player mold. And the fans eat it up.

Certain players bring it on themselves.. like OBJ

No one in Green Bay is turning on arod.. I'm sure no one in Indy is turning on luck.. in both situations I'm sure fans look at management and the players before they look at the player

Carolina is a lil different since you got a heavily white fan base that just need an excuse to start calling for Derek Anderson

Romo also gets a ton of leeway with cowboys fans

Last edited:

Certain players bring it on themselves.. like OBJ

No one in Green Bay is turning on arod.. I'm sure no one in Indy is turning on luck.. in both situations I'm sure fans look at management and the players before they look at the player

Carolina is a lil different since you got a heavily white fan base that just need an excuse to start calling for Derek Anderson

Romo also gets a ton of leeway with cowboys fans
Charlotte loves Cam :lol:
It's rival fans like that the Titans mom that hate Cam

Odell needs professional help. Otherwise he needs to man up, go out on the field, and play his game the best he can.

romo dont act like a clown. hes just injury prone,. cowboys fans treat romo like laker fans  treated kobe and its not deserved on either part. once your injury prone and old ,/cant do it no more . gotta let it go.  they dont go by what romo is today,. they go on what he was in the past. id be shocked if romo comes back and plays like 2014 romo . romo never had the strongest arm and dude has had so many injuries. i think he comes back and is a shell of what he once was. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom