The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Pryor and I know that article is a hypothetical but paying dude 42m's sounds like a very Browns thing to do.

Can't emphasize enough how wrong I was about TP.

I didn't think there was even a chance that he could transition to being a productive NFL WR.

Last edited:
I was in the same boat but he looks good but the Browns have a lot more to worry about than locking up Pryor

I like Pryor and I know that article is a hypothetical but paying dude 42m's sounds like a very Browns thing to do.

Dude has made some legit plays as a WR.. and a creative coach would be able to put that extra stuff to good use..

But if tavon is going get paid like he did and not used how he should, I have no clue how they see that value

I was in the same boat but he looks good but the Browns have a lot more to worry about than locking up Pryor

If he continues to make plays and develops as a WR.. and depending on the money we have to work with (which involves moves I've spoken of in the Eagles thread), I wouldn't mind us going after him

If I remember only like 2 or 3 people did so :lol: , I said he could be decent if I recall. His age and first time as a wide out was my concern.

Last edited:
If he continues to make plays and develops as a WR.. and depending on the money we have to work with (which involves moves I've spoken of in the Eagles thread), I wouldn't mind us going after him

I would def be up for this

If I remember only like 2 or 3 people did so :lol: , I said he could be decent if I recall. His age and first time as a wide out was my concern.

I didn't think he would be able to pick up route running and learn an offense like he has, imagine if he didn't wanna be a QB so bad and entered the draft as a wide receiver :x

Last edited:
I really didn't think he had the dexterity and body control to play WR at the NFL level. Even with the time and effort it would take, I didn't think he'd have the finer athletic qualities required of a serviceable route runner. Much less those of a productive pass catcher.

Last edited:
So guys.....who's going to put up better numbers the rest of the year.....Dontrelle Inman or Kenny Stills?

Charlotte loves Cam
laugh.gif

It's rival fans like that the Titans mom that hate Cam

[thread="651382"]Quote:[/thread]
Ravens cut Justin Forsett

Really excited to see what Kenneth Dixon could do
Forsett and the Ravens already had all this planned out ....the team knew he was washed but needed an extra back until Dixon could play again, plus they got somebody coming back from suspension so they need the roster spot

Can't wait...

I think he's going to bring much needed versatility to the backfield

Who's coming back from suspension? Boyle? 

[thread="651382"] [/thread]
[thread="651382"] [/thread]
Flacco plays another 5-7 years and he will get in the hall

U probly trollin but Ive watched him every Sunday, hell no...I appreciate all his efforts but its gettin to that time where he gotta step, hope hes not starting for the Ravens in another 5-7 years :lol:

I'm really not, he has a SB which he balled out and he would finish with 300+ passing TD's

SB+longevity+300 TDS=Hall of Fame

not saying I agree with it but it'll happen IMO

Well another Raven in the HOF I would take it...but deep down I would know what it really was on the field :lol: :\

I don't see it with Flacco/HoF... because of his inconsistent play in the regular season...

Postseason Flacco is different...

Yes he had one of the best postseasons for a quarterback in quite some time ( 2012-2013 postseason)  but the only way he would be consider is that he goes on a rampage and wins at least two more rings. 

It's possible that he could have two rings under his resume if Cundiff made that kick but yea...we will never know

Funny thing is about Flacco is that he is #10 all time in postseason wins...everyone above him is a HoF or will be in the HoF... but who knows 

You could bring up the defense which definitely helped but it's a team effort regardless... I mean the defenses of those NE superbowls/ Pitts superbowls/ etc were no slouches either so...

View media item 2187879
Waller, the te/wr coming back ...he a special teams ace so they been planned on keeping him ...how u feel bout harbaugh right not tho? ...So ...So

Last edited:
Didn't know they held onto Waller, loved him coming out of GT.
He sucks on offense but is a BEAST on special teams ...he got the size/speed but it's all straight line so it's pretty much a waste for the team offensively :smh:

I mean, you can't even breathe on a receiver in coverage. Can't even put a pinky finger on them. I love it. All these inflated stats. Defensive players have to start playing mind games on these offensive players. It's working. I miss guys like Andre Rison and Hines Ward. They played with aggression, but didn't cry.
This.

Shouts out to Norman getting this bird active again 
pimp.gif
 zesty cat hasn't slept right since that Skids L and it continues to show 
laugh.gif
 I smile every time this overrated girl fails 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
He sucks on offense but is a BEAST on special teams ...he got the size/speed but it's all straight line so it's pretty much a waste for the team offensively :smh:

Oh, I see. Wanted him and Keenan Reynolds to be the real deal.
Keenan on the practice squad , mainly cuz the navy up the street tho , he ain't really do nothing ...minus well make the Ravens your east coast squad , raiders my west coast team cuz of Jamarcus russel'a lols(was a must watch for me ), Woodson , n Ronald curry plus the black n silver uni color too dope :pimp: ..Oaklandas a city the west coast version of Baltimore n vice versa :lol:

Last edited:

Oh, I see. Wanted him and Keenan Reynolds to be the real deal.
Keenan on the practice squad , mainly cuz the navy up the street tho , he ain't really do nothing ...minus well make the Ravens your east coast squad , raiders my west coast team cuz of Jamarcus russel lols, Woodson , n Ronald curry plus the black n silver uni color too dope :pimp: ..Oakland the west coast version of Baltimore n vice versa :lol:

I don't really have any ill will towards any teams, but outside of the RAIDERS I really only cheer for dudes from Hawaii. Or other players that I liked in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom