The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odell brings this all on himself and now things aren't going the way they were once so the white knights come out

Odell will be fine but when you talk a lot of **** and dont back it up then deal with the ramifications of it

Last edited:
Odell brings this all on himself and now things aren't going the way they were once so the white knights come out

Odell will be fine but when you talk a lot of dont back it up then deal with the ramifications of it
yup... i really cant see how anyone defending him or blaming it on the media. 

It's crazy the level to which football media turns on players and attacks them relentlessly once they fall out of favor, and the fans always play along. Odell Beckham has a couple issues, fine. Dude will be okay. He doesn't need to be excoriated until he retires. Not coincidentally the media usually goes this hard only on guys who are "different" or don't fit the usual NFL player mold. And the fans eat it up.

Certain players bring it on themselves.. like OBJ

No one in Green Bay is turning on arod.. I'm sure no one in Indy is turning on luck.. in both situations I'm sure fans look at management and the players before they look at the player

Carolina is a lil different since you got a heavily white fan base that just need an excuse to start calling for Derek Anderson

Romo also gets a ton of leeway with cowboys fans
Charlotte loves Cam :lol:
It's rival fans like that the Titans mom that hate Cam

Before cam went MVP last year.. some fans were turning on dude, pretty sure it was 2014 season

It's crazy the level to which football media turns on players and attacks them relentlessly once they fall out of favor, and the fans always play along. Odell Beckham has a couple issues, fine. Dude will be okay. He doesn't need to be excoriated until he retires. Not coincidentally the media usually goes this hard only on guys who are "different" or don't fit the usual NFL player mold. And the fans eat it up.

Certain players bring it on themselves.. like OBJ

No one in Green Bay is turning on arod.. I'm sure no one in Indy is turning on luck.. in both situations I'm sure fans look at management and the players before they look at the player

Carolina is a lil different since you got a heavily white fan base that just need an excuse to start calling for Derek Anderson

Romo also gets a ton of leeway with cowboys fans
Charlotte loves Cam :lol:
It's rival fans like that the Titans mom that hate Cam

Before cam went MVP last year.. some fans were turning on dude, pretty sure it was 2014 season
Well Cam that season pouted more than usual up until he got into the car accident
It wasn't a racial thing when he got slandered that season, he just wasn't playing well

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemesh96 View Post

The Minnesota Vikings are going to super bowl 51.

This was before the season even started.

it's only fitting the Browns finally get a QB who can play just not that position

Last edited:
Tebow's a good enough athlete to play TE, FB, or even HB in short yardage situations

He would've found a spot for himself

tumblr_oehtg6Rj7n1tfn5tro1_500.gif

Great reads on Pryor and Talib IATT IATT

You rarely see him mentioned amongst the top corners by fans, but Talib has been very good for a long time now. A really consistent high level of play...

Chris Harris still the broncos best cb for my money, but Talib is special in his own right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom