The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waller, the te/wr coming back ...he a special teams ace so they been planned on keeping him ...how u feel bout harbaugh right not tho? @beyondmeasure
Oh ok, so Waller will be back. Cool

I know that Nick Boyle is on thin ice because of the failed drug test and he will be back around week 10 or 11...

My thoughts on Harbaugh? I like him as a head coach, personally. 

Have they (Baltimore) left some potential superbowl appearances on the table since the Harbaugh/Flacco era began? Of course.  But I'm not sure of any other coach that could've had those chances to get to the big dance except Belichick because NE is always in the postseason...

What's your opinion on Harbaugh?  @frshstunna  

Last edited:
How you get a vasectomy and then end up with twins right after. Crazy. There's a kess than 1% chance that happens.

Of course Cromartie has no luck :lol:

Last edited:
Some wont agree, but it will never not be foul in my mind what HBO did here. They knew exactly what they were doing at Cro's expense. 

Last edited:

Some wont agree, but it will never not be foul in my mind what HBO did here. They knew exactly what they were doing at Cro's expense. 
I don't blame him for not remembering all of his kids
I can barely remember all my passwords for online stuff

Last edited:
after 3 years of watching dude make some nice throws this might be his sickest one yet.

Peter King's MVP rankings...this dude is such a dip ****

1. Sam Bradford, QB, Minnesota.

2. Aaron Donald, DT, Los Angeles.

3. Trevor Siemian, QB, Denver.

4. Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta.

5. Derek Carr, QB, Oakland.

Last edited:
Lol at people defending Eli. Dude takes ZERO responsibility for his own play and takes every oportunity to throw his teammates under the bus. He was awful the other night

Lol at people defending Eli. Dude takes ZERO responsibility for his own play and takes every oportunity to throw his teammates under the bus. He was awful the other night

how does Eli take zero responsibility for his play? please explain

and what did Eli say to throw Odell under the bus? capes are really out for a guy who never stops talking and now things aren't peachy anymore

Last edited:
Peter King's MVP rankings...this dude is such a dip ****

1. Sam Bradford, QB, Minnesota.

2. Aaron Donald, DT, Los Angeles.

3. Trevor Siemian, QB, Denver.

4. Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta.

5. Derek Carr, QB, Oakland.
Looks good to me..Big Goon should be on that list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom