The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LINK

It would be disingenuous for me to drop a ":pimp: " to this and just leave it at that. Honestly man, I find it pathetic that these weak *** anonymous coordinators or whatever are really subscribing to this train of thought. It's one thing when I see y'all joke around in here predicting an upcoming '07 like F You run. We're all just fans shooting the **** though. It sort of bugs me there are actual competitors outchea that go around thinking and saying these things. Scared money don't make no money. :smh: Word to the old Giants teams, Ravens, and current Broncos.

And to keep it all the way 100,  I think people are going overboard thinking these dudes are gonna kill everyone. run up some scores, and all that stuff. There might be a little more sizzle here and there, but I think these days it's all about managing the players' health and gearing up for the long run. THAT'S what they should be doing anyway.

You know how the other night Steelers were just taking a royal dump all over the Chiefs and the game was over by halftime but Ben stayed in the game and was still airing it out and looking for TD's? That's what I expect Brady to want to do every single week for the rest of this year.

tomlin is an idiot. dude keep starters like ben and bell out there when the game was over. if either got injured it would of fell on his call.

falcons next 2 games against denver and seattle. show me youre for real falcons :nerd:

falcons next 2 games against denver and seattle. show me youre for real falcons
nerd.gif
Realistically I'd be ok with a 1-1 split.

Do the fans consider this a rivalry?

Not really. Ravens fans are more worried about their division and the same goes for WAS. Very rarely hear a fan of either team spew hatred. They're also in different leagues, one team has won multiple rings in the last 15 years and is almost always in the playoffs, the other has been to the playoffs like twice in the last 15 years. Maybe three times.

I hope players continue to celebrate. Have fun and do whatever you want. Hoping it gets so out of hand that they're forced to kill these dumb *** rules.

Last edited:
Not really. Ravens fans are more worried about their division and the same goes for WAS. Very rarely hear a fan of either team spew hatred. They're also in different leagues, one team has won multiple rings in the last 15 years and is almost always in the playoffs, the other has been to the playoffs like twice in the last 15 years. Maybe three times.

Not like that with the Raiders and Niners, I still bring up the 24-13 W we got on the Niners from 2014 to all my Niner fan friends 
laugh.gif

I tell them that was the beginning of the end for the Niners 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Not like that with the Raiders and Niners, I still bring up the 24-13 W we got on the Niners from 2014 to all my Niner fan friends 
laugh.gif

I tell them that was the beginning of the end for the Niners 
nthat.gif
We all know what the end for the Niners was.

Word, I thought there might've been a regional pride thing like Oakland and SF have in the Bay Area.

I used to live in DC and the locals seemed to have more love for Baltimore teams than hate.

Last edited:

I have always thought he is the best QB prospect in the 2017 draft

think his game is most suited to translate to the NFL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom