Total 18-2

Brees 1-3
Newton 1-3
Luck 1-3
Rivers 1-3
Palmer 1-3
Stafford 1-3

Total 6-18

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ives-1st-game-check-to-dallas-fallen-officers

CLOWN
laugh.gif

Bradford 3-0
Wentz 3-0
Siemian 4-0
Dak Prescott 3-1
Jimmy G 2-0
Case Keenum 3-1

Total 18-2

Brees 1-3
Newton 1-3
Luck 1-3
Rivers 1-3
Palmer 1-3
Stafford 1-3

Total 6-18

So far, the 2016 season has been as bizarre as the rest of the year has been.

Ideal situation would be for Harbaugh to come back to the NFL with the Rams/Cardinals. We got robbed of a great rivalry, need to continue it before Pete gets too old.

Bradford 3-0
Wentz 3-0
Siemian 4-0
Dak Prescott 3-1
Jimmy G 2-0
Case Keenum 3-1

Total 18-2

Brees 1-3
Newton 1-3
Luck 1-3
Rivers 1-3
Palmer 1-3
Stafford 1-3

Total 6-18
Pretty soon they'll be saying QB's are the new RB's.

Bradford 3-0
Wentz 3-0
Siemian 4-0
Dak Prescott 3-1
Jimmy G 2-0
Case Keenum 3-1

Total 18-2

Brees 1-3
Newton 1-3
Luck 1-3
Rivers 1-3
Palmer 1-3
Stafford 1-3

Total 6-18

Defense

No defense

Palmer and Newton are supposed to have defenses though :lol: guess the Panthers miss Norman more than they thought they would. Can't really speak on the Cards cause I don't even know if they're missing guys, or just underperforming

Why did he put Stafford and Luck in that group of good quarterbacks with losing records but ignore great quarterbacks with winning records like Roesthlisberger, Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers heck maybe even Derek Carr or Matt Ryan?

All to fit a narrative.

Last edited:
damn, so Palmer out for tomorrow? not sure he would even add anything actually but still :lol:

Peter King's MVP rankings...this dude is such a dip ****

1. Sam Bradford, QB, Minnesota.

2. Aaron Donald, DT, Los Angeles.

3. Trevor Siemian, QB, Denver.

4. Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta.

5. Derek Carr, QB, Oakland.

Bradford aint even the MVP of that team

Why did he put Stafford and Luck in that group of good quarterbacks with losing records but ignore great quarterbacks with winning records like Roesthlisberger, Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers heck maybe even Derek Carr or Matt Ryan?

All to fit a narrative.

:lol:

:nerd:

That hit on breese is when the nfl started mattering less to me. That was really the first time for me watching a game where I thought "how can they throw a flag on a clean hit?"... That hit allowed them to get a field goal I believe, and win the game. I remember breese' body get moved with his head staying in the same spot... This is the major problem with officiating these days... The refs have such a tough job because they are called upon to make multiple judgment calls per game that are so grey by the rules.

I mean, when you have announcers, ex-refs, and discussions around the house about the call.. It is clear that the rules need to be overhauled.
I have yet to hear a single legitimate reason as to why coaches cant challenge an incorrect flag, especially of the 15 yard variety.

Peter King's MVP rankings...this dude is such a dip ****

1. Sam Bradford, QB, Minnesota.

2. Aaron Donald, DT, Los Angeles.

3. Trevor Siemian, QB, Denver.

4. Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta.

5. Derek Carr, QB, Oakland.

Bradford aint even the MVP of that team

Zimmer gonna be the first HC to ever win MVP. :smokin

As much as i hate the Raiders...i gotta give the 1st qtr MVP nod to Carr that boy been CLUTCH

That's a bit too far with the hype. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom