The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled this dude and his mom is Angela Means AKA Felisha from Friday 
eek.gif

Kaaya isn't ready. I hope he stays his senior year

I'm saying this both as a fan and as someone who wants to see him succeed in the league

Last edited:
Not from the Ravens side, skins pretty much sucked the whole time the Ravens been in existence so this game doesn't matter much ...only thing about this game is the 2 teams play in the same state

We pretty much only care about beating the division, pats, n colts

Salt from last nights Orioles loss. Enjoy watching the Nationals Friday fam.

DC > Baltimore

Last edited:
Word, I thought there might've been a regional pride thing like Oakland and SF have in the Bay Area.

I used to live in DC and the locals seemed to have more love for Baltimore teams than hate.
Nope it's more of a indifferent type of attitude bout sports between the 2 areas ...n u right about the support for the opposite city , it's lots of wizards/caps fans here in Baltimore n still a good amount of DMV ppl still come up for O's games ...some of the younger Kids on the Maryland side of DC are even Ravens fans instead of supporting the Skins

Not from the Ravens side, skins pretty much sucked the whole time the Ravens been in existence so this game doesn't matter much ...only thing about this game is the 2 teams play in the same state

Salt from last nights Orioles lost. Enjoy watching the Nationals Friday fam.

DC > Baltimore
No salt fax is fax , don't front on here like it's some type of rivalry when u know nodbody really cares, it's really more of an embarrassing thing here if /when we lose to y'all like "we really lost to the skins?? :x " :lol: ...good luck to y'all tho

Last edited:

We all know what the end for the Niners was.
They had a segment on a local sports radio show (957 The Game for my Bay Area heads) where they actually talk about the beginning of the end for the Niners 
laugh.gif

According to the report, the beginning of the end of the Niners (RIP) dates back to the Saints/Niners game in NO in the 2013 season. Ahmad Brooks gets hit with a crucial Personal Foul penalty for a brutal hit on Drew Brees that extended a drive that pretty much cost them that game (FWIW, I think it was a clean hit if memory serves me right). Had they won that, they would have had the same record as the Seahawks and I guess the Niners held the tie breaker because they won more division games (?).

So, that NFC Championship game would have been played in SF and may have resulted differently...

But I still like my story of Derek Carr getting in that *** and ruining their franchise 
laugh.gif
 losing to a 2-11 team at the time will do that to ya. 

Last edited:

Salt from last nights Orioles loss. Enjoy watching the Nationals Friday fam.

DC > Baltimore

Dodgers taking it tho.

We all know what the end for the Niners was.

View media item 2188719
They had a segment on a local sports radio show (957 The Game for my Bay Area heads) where they actually talk about the beginning of the end for the Niners :lol:

According to the report, the beginning of the end of the Niners (RIP) dates back to the Saints/Niners game in NO in the 2013 season. Ahmad Brooks gets hit with a crucial Personal Foul penalty for a brutal hit on Drew Brees that extended a drive that pretty much cost them that game (FWIW, I think it was a clean hit if memory serves me right). Had they won that, they would have had the same record as the Seahawks and I guess the Niners held the tie breaker because they won more division games (?).

So, that NFC Championship game would have been played in SF and may have resulted differently...

But I still like my story of Derek Carr getting in that *** and ruining their franchise :lol:  losing to a 2-11 team at the time will do that to ya. 

That hit on breese is when the nfl started mattering less to me. That was really the first time for me watching a game where I thought "how can they throw a flag on a clean hit?"... That hit allowed them to get a field goal I believe, and win the game. I remember breese' body get moved with his head staying in the same spot... This is the major problem with officiating these days... The refs have such a tough job because they are called upon to make multiple judgment calls per game that are so grey by the rules.

I mean, when you have announcers, ex-refs, and discussions around the house about the call.. It is clear that the rules need to be overhauled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom