The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I've been laid up in the hospital post surgery from Monday. I had a kidney transplant so recovering from that. Mom finally brought my iPad in so back on NT.

The timing is suspicious with Brady's return, IATT IATT . I agree. Hands might have been busy if not for this surgery :lol:

:frown:

Where's DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ? I feel like we haven't heard from him in a week. :lol:

I've been laid up in the hospital post surgery from Monday. I had a kidney transplant so recovering from that. Mom finally brought my iPad in so back on NT.

The timing is suspicious with Brady's return, IATT IATT . I agree. Hands might have been busy if not for this surgery :lol:

Dude, what!?!?!?!? :wow:

You good?

Yea this what some of us was talkin bout as far as the NFL being down a lil bit ...Thursday's and Monday's been dreadful for years now ...don't matter who's playing it's always wack

If the Pats (my team), Jets (team i want to lose the most), Broncos (top team in conference),
or Packers (to see Rodgers) arent playing, I'll just catch up in this thread when I have some free time. My three hours better spent elsewhere :lol:
U got the right idea mane ...I watch the Ravens then it depends what I got going on for the rest of the day ...luckily NFL got Sundays so that's my rest day so I usually got the other games on in the background while I'm nappin, but if I got something to do I aint thinkin twice :lol:

Where's DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ? I feel like we haven't heard from him in a week. :lol:

Yooo that's serious , glad u made it thru the procedure tho

Totally good, fellas. It's 100% a good thing. Been waiting for this for three years and was starting to have some health issues related to it (my kidneys were functioning under 10%). But matched with this woman in Colorado who donated one of hers to me and doing well now. Just resting up.

Glad everything went well my dude. Hope you heal quickly!

Totally good, fellas. It's 100% a good thing. Been waiting for this for three years and was starting to have some health issues related to it (my kidneys were functioning under 10%). But matched with this woman in Colorado who donated one of hers to me and doing well now. Just resting up.
pimp.gif
 good to hear my dude. 

Wow man. You are a beast for even being able to post right now. I feel like you been just posting regular and havent even mentioned surgery. Thats that Boston mentality :pimp: :pimp: Much respect and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Care to expound on this? I would love to have a discussion about it because McNabb had a great career and no one ever talks about him. Seems like Philly fans dont even **** with him even though they havent done **** since :lol:

A phenomenal defense. Before Baltimore came on the scene, the best defenses were bar none, Philly and TB. Amazing defenses. That was their era, except they couldn't win (Philly). Staley, Westbrook...go for broke...nothing. T.O. in the absolute prime of his career...Nada. McNabb was and still is...overrated.

Care to expound on this? I would love to have a discussion about it because McNabb had a great career and no one ever talks about him. Seems like Philly fans dont even **** with him even though they havent done **** since :lol:
Might have something to do with how he played as a Viking :lol:

It's clear the Nationals are in the playoffs. "Donny, you're out of your element." Go home! Stop feelin' yourself, bro...You don't know.

jesus.. well good to hear everything went well DSA.. at least you'll get to watch your boy back this sunday and beat down the browns

:\ (back of my ******* mind I was worried something bad happened, too, dammit!)

Glad to hear you're doing ok, bro...Why a kidney transplant though? That's scary...Stop hanging out with Nicholas.

Last edited:
A phenomenal defense. Before Baltimore came on the scene, the best defenses were bar none, Philly and TB. Amazing defenses. That was their era, except they couldn't win (Philly). Staley, Westbrook...go for broke...nothing. T.O. in the absolute prime of his career...Nada. McNabb was and still is...overrated.
westbrook always got hurt late in the season.. that's what really killed us during that run of 4 straight NFC east games.. by time we got to the NFC championship, he was usually out

until that 4th trip.. even with TO out, westbrook was there

Might be @franc's relative...You might end up being a Manning frontrunner yet...

That would be good...but answer....Brady or Manning?

holy **** really?

get well man

westbrook always got hurt late in the season.. that's what really killed us during that run of 4 straight NFC east games.. by time we got to the NFC championship, he was usually out

until that 4th trip.. even with TO out, westbrook was there

Which is why the Eagles never did anything until T.O. came aboard. McNabb was overrated.

McNabb definitely is not overrated considering he's never discussed as a top quarterback in any context. He should be though. Underappreciated as hell imo

Glad to hear you're alright

[@=/u/117895/lakersman3000]@lakersman3000[/@] so can you name one position more important or nah?
goalie in hockey is just as important if not more so.

. point in ball. someone to run the offense. all just as important.  . lot of teams have won inspite of qb play. no refuting that 

I dont know **** about hockey but im willing to bet the difference between the best goalie and the worst isn't anywhere close to Brady vs. The browns QB. This whole argument that teams win ships all the time with bad QB play is stupid as well. It's a small minority of SB wins

Thanks for the well wishes fellas. Much appreciated :pimp:

Glad to hear you're doing ok, bro...Why a kidney transplant though? That's scary...Stop hanging out with Nicholas.

:lol: the drinking in college and my years in NYC def didn't help

But this one type of kidney disease runs in my family. Basically kills your kidney function over time. Mine went a little quicker. My mom had a transplant two years ago and that went smooth. I've known I was gonna need his for a few years now. So definitely feeling lucky to get it done. Most people aren't lucky and end up on dialysis.

It still blows my mind they can take a kidney from someone else and make it work in someone else. What a time to be alive :lol:

True...Got me...

McNabb still overrated though...he threw passes like he was throwing groundball practice for the Phillies

I loved McNabb when he was here but his antics after he left have soured me strongly

he's also soft and the reason TO was basically cut from the Eagles

Thanks for the well wishes fellas. Much appreciated :pimp:

:lol: the drinking in college and my years in NYC def didn't help

But this one type of kidney disease runs in my family. Basically kills your kidney function over time. Mine went a little quicker. My mom had a transplant two years ago and that went smooth. I've known I was gonna need his for a few years now. So definitely feeling lucky to get it done. Most people aren't lucky and end up on dialysis.

It still blows my mind they can take a kidney from someone else and make it work in someone else. What a time to be alive :lol:

Glad you're doing well, man...Still kinda sad..I swear I knew somethin' was up, bro....

Heart disease runs in my family...No i'm turning wuss...

my heart hurts. :lol:

|I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom