The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going end well

spagett.gif

Odell needs to chill, but I'm not liking how they're doing him on this either. It does feel a little scapegoat-ish.

Whether it's through leaks or players talking to media, there's just way too much of this stuff out there in public right now. Sounds like they're fed up with his antics, and I don't necessarily fault them for that, but this is being handled the wrong way. It could all implode with another bad loss.

Odell needs to chill, but I'm not liking how they're doing him on this either. It does feel a little scapegoat-ish.

Whether it's through leaks or players talking to media, there's just way too much of this stuff out there in public right now. Sounds like they're fed up with his antics, and I don't necessarily fault them for that, but this is being handled the wrong way. It could all implode with another bad loss.
Could be possible that the Giants have tried addressing the issue behind closed doors but dude isn't listening. Whatever it is, Eli is right. OBJ brought this on himself.

Crazy news DSA :/,hope everything's going all right now after the procedure. Stay strong fam,gonna come back like the gawd :nthat:
Sam > Teddy? :nerd:

Bridgewater's 2015 numbers:

3231 yards, 14 TD's, 9 INT's, 65.3%, 88.7 rating

Bradford's 2015 numbers:

3725 yards, 19 TD's, 14 INT's, 65%, 86.4 rating

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Dude was the no.1 overall pick and a college stud,for intents and purposes,he should be better than Teddy at this point in his career :lol:

It really does given that 90% of the talk about the Giants is ODB oriented right now :lol:. He's not the one making the OL suck or the reason for that charmin soft defense.

It could def backfire,I already see other players from different squads defending him publically and laying groundwork...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom