The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@itsaboutthattime

stay safe with Hurricane Matthew coming tomorrow.

You do the same man.. power out already with just a lil bit of wind
mean.gif

Thanks.

I'm actually in Houston right now for work; been here since Monday.

Suppose to be flying back home on Saturday so we'll see how that goes.
Really bad in certain areas from what im seeing on FB.. im pretty good where i am, sufficiently enough inland and not south or coral harbour area or right on the water.. ton of wind but no where near what was being said

I guess we'll see the real damage in a day or 2
Got an update from my brother this morning.

Said the big electronic gate in the front of our house got completely blown off the hinges.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Some shingles got blown off the roof and the basketball rim in the backyard came up from it's cement foundation.

And the big mango tree in the front yard got completely uprooted....and fell down next to my car.
frown.gif

Said the big electronic gate in the front of our house got completely blown off the hinges. :wow: :x

Some shingles got blown off the roof and the basketball rim in the backyard came up from it's cement foundation.

And the big mango tree in the front yard got completely uprooted....and fell down next to my car. :frown:

Damn man

Hope your family stays safe through all this

Gee.. im just watching the water in front of my place.. drains are probably clogged.. might need to throw some more sandbags in front of my garage

Said the big electronic gate in the front of our house got completely blown off the hinges.
eek.gif
sick.gif

And the big mango tree in the front yard got completely uprooted....and fell down next to my car.
frown.gif
Gee.. im just watching the water in front of my place.. drains are probably clogged.. might need to throw some more sandbags in front of my garage
Crazy. Stay safe out there.

Whoa whoa whoa.. norman got fined $10 grand for that bow and arrow celebration?????

Our rb did the same thing in one of our games, but got flagged for going to his knees.. nothing about him shooting the bow and arrow, i dont think

Whoa whoa whoa.. norman got fined $10 grand for that bow and arrow celebration?????

Our rb did the same thing in one of our games, but got flagged for going to his knees.. nothing about him shooting the bow and arrow, i dont think
the SNF intro has a dude doing the bow and arrow celebration 
laugh.gif

Rodger is drunk with power
laugh.gif

See man, there Roger goes again getting boners for punishing players. If Norman don't watch out, he'll approach James Harrison/Tom Brady territory soon.
laugh.gif

Once again, a reminder:
  • Josh absolutely trashes Goodell in an offseason interview. He sprayed the choppa all over ol' Rog.
  • Gets hit with one of the most ridiculous penalties in quite some time.
  • Drug tested 3 times in the first 4 games. Right after the games are over. Dude has NO PRIORS!!
    roll.gif
  • Fined for that ridiculous penalty.
As far as I know, that's it so far. Skins fans might know more.

Petty *** league forreal.

See man, there Roger goes again getting boners for punishing players. If Norman don't watch out, he'll approach James Harrison/Tom Brady territory soon. :lol:

Once again, a reminder:

• Josh absolutely trashes Goodell in an offseason interview. He sprayed the choppa all over ol' Rog.
  • Drug tested 3 times in the first 4 games. Right after the games are over. Dude has NO PRIORS!! :rofl:

Here's the kicker...Brandin Cooks does the bow/arrow after EVERY TD!

They're targeting Josh.

I hope when dude does his segment w/ Fox he unloads on some of these things that we're all seeing.

See man, there Roger goes again getting boners for punishing players. If Norman don't watch out, he'll approach James Harrison/Tom Brady territory soon.
laugh.gif

Once again, a reminder:
  • Drug tested 3 times in the first 4 games. Right after the games are over. Dude has NO PRIORS!!
    roll.gif

Was gonna bring up how the bow and arrow petty much been Brandin Cooks signature first down celebration for 2 years now but jjs07 jjs07 already on it. :lol:

But stillin729 stillin729 is right, you come at the king you better not miss and if you coming with a water gun you should just reconsider all together. :lol:

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Once again, a reminder:
    roll.gif

don't cross the boss

Jim Trotter just said Ponder has actually looked better than Kaepernick in practice and would probably be the guy to start even if they wanted to make a QB change :lol:

Crazy how everyone is getting on OBJ for his emotions but no one is getting on his teammates, especially Eli, for not having his back.

Its ****** up IMO. Especially considering Eli was playing himself out of a job the year before Odell came into the league, and pretty much saved his *** and his job.
Ungrateful AF of him to throw him under the bus.

Just keep this in mind.

Eli the season BEFORE ODB arrived: 18 touchdowns... 27 INTERCEPTIONS. 27.:x
Eli the season ODB arrived: 30 touchdowns 14 interceptions.
Eli the season after that: 35 Interceptions 14 interceptions.

Dude saved his career man, and he's out here crying like a ***** throwing his star WR under the bus.
So what if hes over emotional, we can slander him as media and fans but his own QB? Thats some F boy **** right there to me.
Especially considering what he did for the tail end of his career. :smh:

S/O to Nick Wright for pointing some of these things out on the radio a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom