The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those penalties he gets hurts his team. That's the point. Showing emotion and being passionate is fine. You gotta keep your cool though.
Yes IMO.
How many penalties has he got this year?

1 fifteen yarder?

The rules are already in place to punish him if gets out of line on the field.

There's no reason for the Giants to do this.

1 fifteen yarder?

we  really dont know what goes on behind the scenes and what they have to deal with. 

solid wrs . not elite. elite/ diva wrs are some of the most overrated things in football. they are never worth the money and never win ish. .    

Defending his childish *** outbursts is lame....
laugh.gif
 true.

Last edited:

1 fifteen yarder?

Not just in this game. He got penalties last season vs Carolina. His outburst on the sideline vs Washington is another example of him not being in control. Losing control in the field of play hurts the Giants. They're trying to reign him in before it really ends up costing them down the line. That's my take on it. I don't believe the NYG organization doesn't want their players to play with no emotion like Eli. Not always a bad trait for positions like QB though.

Last edited:
some of y'all act like Odell is this humble dude who is getting piled on unfairly

this was ALL brought on himself

Not a huge ODB fan, but I don't like how two "coaches" leaked this to the media. Some things are better kept in-house. If he has another outburst, fine. Bench him and then answer the questions after the game as to why. Doing this beforehand is gonna do nothing much other than to have opposing defenses try to goad him more into having a meltdown.

Not a huge ODB fan, but I don't like how two "coaches" leaked this to the media. Some things are better kept in-house. If he has another outburst, fine. Bench him and then answer the questions after the game as to why. Doing this beforehand is gonna do nothing much other than to have opposing defenses try to goad him more into having a meltdown.

Brandon Marshall on Odell Beckham critics: Careful, you're playing with fire

I see you B. Marsh. Distracting the media from Fitztragic :pimp:

No QB wins by themselves

My point exactly about Calvin Johnson. Although not his fault he doesn't have the post season success to add to his numbers.

I also can somewhat understand but don't totally agree with QBs post season history is somehow more important then every other position.

No one is saying Odell is humble.

It just absolutely stinks that THIS is what the Giants are on about after the loss. I can understand the media hot takes, but not the Giants leaking all of this. Plus I'm side eyeing them anyway for not doing anything about their Kicker. But THIS is the issue. Okay.

I gotta think there is more going on behind closed doors to just go after your biggest star on the team but then again McAdoo might a horrible head coach
yeah even in that article posted " tom coughlin called him a distraction"  we dont know what else goes on behind closed doors. 

brandon marshall. yeah like i said elite wrs never win ish. if they the best player on your squad good luck trying to win anything. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom