The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there legit concern that Zest is a headcase vs him just having diva-like behavior?

Last edited:
Can someone tell me specifically what ODB is doing (or not doing) that's contributing to the Giants losses? He's an easy target, but this is a clear case of not seeing the forest through the trees.

*Hope the Giants eventually release him for gang affiliation.

Last edited:
we already got one diva wr. no thanks. rather have a great cb or defensive lineman on the cowboys then another elite wr. 

Last edited:
Is there legit concern that Zest is a headcase vs him just having diva-like behavior?
I think calling him a headcase is a lil insensitive, but that's what Marshall is alluding.

Remember he was considered a problem until he got on meds.

Is Tyler Eifert ever going to be healthy?
**** the Pro Bowl
mad.gif

Bengals dudes legit cause their team a playoff game.. and dont get this level of talk
Bruh, we took over the whole week on that one, plus got Vontez out of there 
laugh.gif

DeAndre Jordan, the irony of him saying Dallas would be a better time :lol:

I think calling him a headcase is a lil insensitive, but that's what Marshall is alluding.

Remember he was considered a problem until he got on meds.

Didn't mean any offense by it brotha. But yeah I agree, which is why I think Marshall is speaking out because he's gone through it all himself.

The Vikings have the best defense in the NFL

With all due respect to the Denver Broncos, the Vikings have the single best defense in the NFL. Rhodes and safety Harrison Smith pace an incredible secondary, while LB Anthony Barr, DE Everson Griffen and DT Linvall Joseph lead an elite-level front seven.

The Vikings are loaded with talent at every level of their defense. The Giants are a good offensive football team, but they simply did not stand a chance. If you were not a believer before, you certainly are now. This defensive unit is setting the standard in the NFL.

http://fansided.com/2016/10/04/giants-at-vikings-3-things-we-learned/

I could seriously see Odell hosting The Decision 2.0 NFL edition a couple years from now

OBJ was probably the same butthole last season, they were just more productive so it was ignored.

I think they can't handle him at his worst they don't deserve him at his best.

Last edited:
Zest needs to go to SF or ATL so he can have fun again and be home.

The Vikings have the best defense in the NFL

With all due respect to the Denver Broncos, the Vikings have the single best defense in the NFL. Rhodes and safety Harrison Smith pace an incredible secondary, while LB Anthony Barr, DE Everson Griffen and DT Linvall Joseph lead an elite-level front seven.

The Vikings are loaded with talent at every level of their defense. The Giants are a good offensive football team, but they simply did not stand a chance. If you were not a believer before, you certainly are now. This defensive unit is setting the standard in the NFL.

http://fansided.com/2016/10/04/giants-at-vikings-3-things-we-learned/
Slick Rick :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: never question the man.

The one thing that I will point out is what signature moment(s) has Brady had in his Superbowl appearances compared to Montana?  Serious question. 

Because most of those moments went to Adam Vinatieri...

That 4th quarter against the Seahawks was as impressive a performance you'll ever see. Down 10 versus that defense? I'd call that signature.

What defense? Avril out, Lane out, Sherm torn arm, Earl torn shoulder, Kam torn knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom