The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should the Cowboys trade Dez?
Because he's being paid from Romo usage where Dak has shown he doesn't rely on the pass but off the run and PA.

He's been good at putting together back to back injury prone years which isn't a good look.

Fresh young team, if you plan on moving on from Romo, minus whale move on from Dez too.

Sell high.

All the things that could potentially happen and you don't see why "it's that big of a deal"?
indifferent.gif

Every hit is potentially career ending, nah, I'm not buyin your brand.

Was the hit necessary, no.

Are there another 100 hits on Sunday not necessary, yes.

All the things that could potentially happen and you don't see why "it's that big of a deal"?

:stoneface:

Every hit is potentially career ending, nah, I'm not buyin your brand.

Was the hit necessary, no.

Are there another 100 hits on Sunday not necessary, yes.

So going low on a dude before the ball even gets there should be allowed?

Because there are several penalties that should have been called on that play

Last edited:
I could understand the arguments if he had the ball but it looks like dude is just standing there
laugh.gif
Thank you.

Let's just ignore the fact that the ball wasn't 'eem being thrown to him.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You could see it in that .gif...it clearly sails past Bennett after Burfict hits him. If I remember correctly, Bennett was the last read/checkdown option on that play.

Martellus is playing on a bum ankle, Tom had completed like 786 straight passes at that point, Cincy was losing the grip they had on the game in that 1st half. Burfict knew what he was doing man, that ***** will never get the benefit of doubt from me.

Marvin Lewis is never cuttin' it over there though. Too much talent on that team year in & year out to implode the way they do.

Last edited:
Why should the Cowboys trade Dez?

Because he's being paid from Romo usage where Dak has shown he doesn't rely on the pass but off the run and PA.

He's been good at putting together back to back injury prone years which isn't a good look.

Fresh young team, if you plan on moving on from Romo, minus whale move on from Dez too.

Sell high.
I get y'all debating but you tripping. Dez is a gameplan problem.

Last edited:
I get y'all debating but you tripping. Dez is a gameplan problem.
Of course he is.
laugh.gif

I'm just playing fantasy GM at this point.

Just like McNabb was.

And I'm not defending the Burfict hit, just saying he's getting targeted on some of the hit's that are very common yet I don't see ya'll bringing them up.

I might be just overprotective of my team though so

You can move on from Romo easily, but getting rid of Dez is a terrible idea unless you have another top tier #1 WR coming in to take his place

Imagine if the Patriots traded for Dez......

:rofl: @ trading Dez.. Him lining up creates problems making Daks job even easier..Same with Zeke. Come playoff time they gonna want that threat that is Dez

roll.gif
@ trading Dez.. Him lining up creates problems making Daks job even easier..Same with Zeke. Come playoff time they gonna want that threat that is Dez
Ya'll putting a lot of stock in Dez when it's proven star wideout's aren't as important as you think they are.

Last edited:
Sorry if posted already (not gonna back read), but here's how Julio Jones got past Sherm in the first place on the last play. Blatant shove by grabbing the face mask. Don't feel bad for the Falcons at all.

Better view and it was side of the helmet not the facemask. A move like that is legal if I recall correctly but I could be wrong. Maybe someone who knows that rule better can chime in.

UntriedBoringGosling.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom