The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never hear y'all complain when AB's out here doing "flagrant" and "flamboyant" dances and celebrations. 

And Gronk

Gronk's Giration Dance :pimp:

gronkdance_medium.gif

ok, the net thing is a little weird. but given the context I understand why he did what he did. 

the thread was on fire after Odell imitated a triple jump.

a triple jump. 
laugh.gif

but yet "he's a pansy, he's a fairy".. etc. 

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Could be bad: The fear is #Dolphins Pro Bowl S Reshad Jones tore his rotator cuff, source said. Tests now, but could be done for the season

man these dudes can't catch a break in Miami. that's a big loss

:smh: the best player on our secondary. One of the few bright spots on this team

I never hear y'all complain when AB's out here doing "flagrant" and "flamboyant" dances and celebrations. 

He also doesn't meltdown on the sideline, like both Cam and OBJ do regularly.....

Wen OBJ melts down, it's a zesty hissy fit. When Dez Bryant does the same, it's fiery passion for the game. You guys don't realize what you're doing, but you're doing it.

Last edited:
wait_wha.gif

Ain't no but bruh, dude out here moving around like a flamboyant clown on a consistent basis... every week it's something, he must enjoy the bottom. 
These dudes enjoy see him prancing around[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. My daughters be doing moves like that.

I've been calling out ab twerking. These dudes act like chick's out here after getting they backs blown out.

Last edited:

He also doesn't meltdown on the sideline, like both Cam and OBJ do regularly.....
Wen OBJ melts down, it's a zesty hissy fit. When Dez Bryant does the same, it's fiery passion for the game. You guys don't realize what you're doing, but you're doing it.
Who? I personally think Dez's meltdown's are worse than OBJ. I'm actually a fan of OBJ.

Don't you guys realize sports are entertainment? Having villains, good guys, people taunting and dancing all adds to the entertainment. Anytime they remove this from the sport (they are currently trying), the entertainment value suffers.

The Marshawn suck my.... Grab was fire as well.

Prancing around like a cheerleader is not what's good tho.

Last edited:

He has reason to celebrate, AB out here ballin' for a top 5-10 team SB contender year in year out and he's actually funny.

Giants trash and have been since ODB's stepped foot in NY, so in turn all his antics are pretty much self-promo related and they're corny as hell.

So winning changes the narrative

If giants win the super bowl this year with Odell catching the walk off, the zest hatchet will be buried forever

Of course winning the super bowl isnt going to happen any time soon for these giants

He has reason to celebrate, AB out here ballin' for a top 5-10 team SB contender year in year out and he's actually funny.

Giants trash and have been since ODB's stepped foot in NY, so in turn all his antics are pretty much self-promo related and they're corny as hell.
bruh what? 
laugh.gif

by that logic, 2/3rds of the leagues players could not celebrate on big plays and TD's.

y'all really just saying whatever at this point. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom