The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ODB hate is real, I love it.
Winning solves everything
I hope...
Considering that won't last... I see trouble ahoy 
pimp.gif

The crying about OBJ is getting old. Y'all sound just like these ESPN folks. :lol:

Taking his helmet off was dumb but everything else is entertainment. As long as he keep balling I don't give a **** what he do on the sideline.

Shoutout to Cameron Meredith, the Bears new #1 WR :pimp:

Over the last two games since Kevin White went down he has 20 catches for 243 yards receiving and a TD.

Last edited:
Say what you want about gays

But they know how to party
pimp.gif
wait_wha.gif

The crying about OBJ is getting old. Y'all sound just like these ESPN folks.
laugh.gif

Taking his helmet off was dumb but everything else is entertainment. As long as he keep balling I don't give a **** what he do on the sideline.
Ain't no but bruh, dude out here moving around like a flamboyant clown on a consistent basis... every week it's something, he must enjoy the bottom. 

Last edited:
the guy is kissing and proposing to kicking nets....that's as lame and corny as y'all say JJ Watt is.

Last edited:
Cam and OBJ really do draw the hate with their corny antics though. No denying their talent but it is what it is.

One person that this thread hates and I don't see why though is JJ Watt. Never understood the resentment towards him.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Could be bad: The fear is #Dolphins Pro Bowl S Reshad Jones tore his rotator cuff, source said. Tests now, but could be done for the season

man these dudes can't catch a break in Miami. that's a big loss

I never hear y'all complain when AB's out here doing "flagrant" and "flamboyant" dances and celebrations. 

my issue is with trying to court a kicking net. he can dance all he wants when he scores a TD. him and victor can bump and grind together all they want after a TD. leave the damn kicking net alone :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom