The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anybody ever did good after leaving the Pats?
Chandler Jones is 2nd in the NFL in QB pressures
Danny Woodhead been solid in SD
Vinatieri is timeless

I think that's about it
laugh.gif
Tim Tebow hit a home run with the Mets

I'm pretty sure dan synder or jerry jones had a hand in planning our schedule..

we got Vikings this week, @ dallas next week and then @ giants after that.. all 3 teams coming off of a bye
indifferent.gif

I stumbled across posting gyfcat and was hella hype :lol:

Can honestly say I'm very excited about this Thursday game. When Hoyer comes out and destroys GB, what other argument will be had to save Rodgers?

There is literally nothing on television worth watching when it comes to sports talk. Absolutely nothing.

I think the only thing I watch sports related outside of the games themselves is Sports Jeopardy with Dan Patrick. That's my ****.

There is literally nothing on television worth watching when it comes to sports talk. Absolutely nothing.

I think the only thing I watch sports related outside of the games themselves is Sports Jeopardy with Dan Patrick. That's my ****.
lebatard, bomani and jalen & jacoby

I listen to other podcasts sometimes.. simmons, lowe every once and a while

:lol: what QB doesn't show poor body language when things go wrong tho?

Some of this AR slander is moronic. "Jay Cutler w/ a ring." And some of yall eat this up.... :smh:

Eagles have a legit shot against the Vikings, something isn't right with a Vikings +2.5 line
assuming everson griffin doesn't break the single game individual sack record vs us.. and/or the vikes don't set the single game team record vs us

The amount of disrespect in calling him Cutlets with a ring is off the charts :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom