The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eagles are going to kill Sam Bradford. He is gonna be shaky AF
and vikes are going to kill wentz..
Vegas knows something
we trading for joe Thomas
nerd.gif

“We respect Coach Belichick’s decision, but stand behind the reliability of Surface. We continue to receive positive feedback on having Surface devices on the sidelines from coaches, players and team personnel across the league. In the instances where sideline issues are reported in NFL games, we work closely with the NFL to quickly address and resolve.”

such a miserable SOB, only time I've seen him happy is when he's French kissing his daughter

:lol: what QB doesn't show poor body language when things go wrong tho?

Some of this AR slander is moronic. "Jay Cutler w/ a ring." And some of yall eat this up.... :smh:

Dumbest **** I've heard so far this season. These media folks. :lol:

Him and Cutler are completely different QB's.

Last edited:
“We respect Coach Belichick’s decision, but stand behind the reliability of Surface. We continue to receive positive feedback on having Surface devices on the sidelines from coaches, players and team personnel across the league. In the instances where sideline issues are reported in NFL games, we work closely with the NFL to quickly address and resolve.”

such a miserable SOB, only time I've seen him happy is when he's French kissing his daughter

:lol:

I'm pretty sure dan synder or jerry jones had a hand in planning our schedule..

we got Vikings this week, @ dallas next week and then @ giants after that.. all 3 teams coming off of a bye
indifferent.gif
Cut it out, we were going to wash ya'll either way.
god lord some of yall dudes will find slights in anything.. it's a pretty simple statement of fact

don't see anyone from the Vikings and/or giants getting worked up

"
Yeah Eli was also lucky to get to the super bowl twice

https://statich.niketalk.com/3/30/900x900px-LL-30d57a2a_145493221246593.jpeg[/quote]

During the first run the defense allowed 16 ppg to the following teams: Tampa, Dallas, Packers, Patriots.... 3/4 were top5 in offense that seeason...

During the next SB run the defense allowed 14 ppg to the following teams : Atlanta, Packers, 49es, Patriots...3/4 were top 5 offenses..

Nah, Eli didn't luck up into 2 rings....but the D-line clearly did all the heavy lifting, while driving Eli gets all the praise for some reason...

I hate to go full CP, but it's a team game and I hate that Eli gets all the credit in hindsight for throwing blindly to tyrree (the manningham throw was perfect, I'll admit)

Eli is average to above average....

Last edited:
I never said he ain't play well...I simply stated the facts that defense did the heavy lifting, which they did when you look at the caliber of offenses they were facing....

They held the best offense ever(at the time), 50 td Thomas, to 14 points.....

Plus, Eli played about 100 more career games to prove to me he's average....:nerd:

Actually... looking at Flacco's postseason stats... I may have been too kind to Rodgers saying that he's Flacco with legs.

Joey Jumpball is $$$ in the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom