The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't it be more appropriate to compare the years they didn't win super bowl(s) for this whole comparison thing? 

so for eli you would look at his stats and everything outside of those playoff runs.. and then compare cutler to him, for the comparison I made

Last edited:
My problem with cats like Eli and flacco is the bigger picture...

They had great runs, but outside of that literally every metric', stat, eye test, etc will tell you they're right above average.

It's such a weird thing man...personally, I grade off of everything, you can't omit pieces here and there.

Russell Wilson passed for 524 yards, 3 TDs and 0 INTs in his SB run
nerd.gif
that's total TDs?

or just passing?

My problem with cats like Eli and flacco is the bigger picture...

They had great runs, but outside of that literally every metric', stat, eye test, etc will tell you they're right above average.

It's such a weird thing man...personally, I grade off of everything, you can't omit pieces here and there.

So you cant omit the rings too then

Eli stat wise is above average

Plus the rings and hes pretty good

I would take that over 99% of the qbs out there

Russ was definitely carried by his defense to both bowls. No denying that. He has since grown immensely as a pocket passer. But that 4int game just shows the value of that defense to me.

shatterkneesinc shatterkneesinc I def gave him his due. I just gave the dline more considering the level of competition they were facing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom