The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting dak above taylor even tho hes top 10 qbr
mean.gif
Dak QBR - 82.8

T. Taylor QBR - 67.7

Considering the Vikings are Undefeated ATS going back to last year, mid-season, and have covered 18 of last 21, it's fishy as hell for Vegas to set this line.

Vikings O-line is a major issue that a bye week can't solve and the Vikings can't run the football. They've thrived by not turning the ball over while creating turnovers themselves...Wentz has taken care of the ball and minus Mathews' late game fumble, the Eagles don't turn it over. I see Philly's RB trio causing issues for the Vikings. Special teams for Minnesota could be the equalizer, but it's not a given.

Should be an interesting ballgame, but if Philly makes too funny mistakes early, that's a wrap.

And should really be top 8, this is NT..

this

1) Brady
2) Ryan
3) Ben
4) Brees
5) Rivers
6) Prescott
7) Stafford
8 ) Carr

that's my top 8. for this season. just this season. after only 6 weeks, the order is whatever. but those 8 guys are playing the best IMO.

to add, i feel like i'm leaving out guys like bradford, wentz. they're right there, for sure.

Last edited:
this

1) Brady
2) Ryan
3) Ben
4) Brees
5) Rivers
6) Prescott
7) Stafford
8 ) Carr

that's my top 8. for this season. just this season. after only 6 weeks, the order is whatever. but those 8 guys are playing the best IMO.

to add, i feel like i'm leaving out guys like bradford, wentz. they're right there, for sure.

Yeah I like this one. This is pretty spot on.

Last edited:
Should be an interesting ballgame, but if Philly makes too funny mistakes early, that's a wrap.

Pretty much the way I see it. Philly has to be more efficient on offense to at least keep the field position battle balanced. A lot of 3 and outs + Turnovers = Sammy and Co having short fields to work with.

Gotta make that offense earn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom