The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y'all don't ever wanna give anyone credit

Eli beat the greatest coach and system QB twice in the SB
exactly. The most ridiculous thing I read today was "under different circumstances Eli could have no rings" you can say that about nearly every QB who has won anything.. Eli whjle never elite or great is and has been a good to very good QB throughout his career. We've seen QBs get carried Peyton last year, Russ his Super Bowl win. Eli actually contributed to thoses chips he won..

False.

To say he's been good to very good throughout his career, we've watched two different QB's for the past 15 years.

Eli has had a couple of good seasons. Eli has had a couple of average seasons. Eli has had a couple of outright  bad seasons.

He did play well in the playoffs on two occasions, have to give him credit for that

But that doesn't wash away poor seasons, numerous abysmal individual performances, leading the league in interceptions multiple times, etc when evaluating his career as a whole.

Throughout his career, Eli has been a range of outright bad, to average, to above average, to clutch in the post season.

Career performance grades out to meh, to above average. Certainly not very good.

Sounds like Eli Smushed your girl

I wanna say you're better than that man. :lol:

I apologize for hurting you in taking a holistic view of Eli's career.

Last edited:
Y'all got different personnel :nerd: Sam knows the weaknesses :pimp:

Different scheme.. some different personnel

And ask a 9ers fans abou Billy Davis, if you need a non eagles fan perspective

Last edited:
:lol: Sorry, I couldn't help myself northoaklandfc northoaklandfc . I can't take an objective view on Eli's career because he's the Patriot slayer. He'll always hold a special place in my heart. Yes homo.

Last edited:
i can. thats how i see eli . people just act like eli was carried to super bowls wins when that wasnt the case. hes had a couple bad years but overrall  hes a good qb. 

. i have no hate in my heart for the patriots or the giants. 

Last edited:
False.

To say he's been good to very good throughout his career, we've watched two different QB's for the past 15 years.

Eli has had a couple of good seasons. Eli has had a couple of average seasons. Eli has had a couple of outright  bad seasons.

He did play well in the playoffs on two occasions, have to give him credit for that

But that doesn't wash away poor seasons, numerous abysmal individual performances, leading the league in interceptions multiple times, etc when evaluating his career as a whole.

Throughout his career, Eli has been a range of outright bad, to average, to above average, to clutch in the post season.

Career performance grades out to meh, to above average. Certainly not very good.

Out of reps...quoted for emphasis.

The most props I'll give Eli is getting stuff done without great personnel around him.

That dline was just as clutch, And more dominant than Eli...they were great imo...

Last edited:
But folks only seem to wanna acknowledge bad to average Eli, there lies the problem while disregarding his accomplishments

Last edited:
giphy.gif

False.

Out of reps...quoted for emphasis.

The most props I'll give Eli is getting stuff done without great personnel around him.

That dline was just as clutch, And more dominant than Eli...they were great imo...

:lol:

Someones gotta give sober Johnny Football another chance if Fitzpicktrick keeps getting opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom