The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you not supposed to be on any type of social media or anything in rehab? I saw Josh Gordon like a picture of some shoes on Instagram yesterday :lol:

Pederson said he helped Big V as much as he could last week. ..do NT eagles fans feel like he could have sent more help or he did what he could :nerd:

Pederson said he helped Big V as much as he could last week. ..do NT eagles fans feel like he could have sent more help or he did what he could :nerd:

he gave him help as the game went on but first drive of the game he left him hanging and Kerrigan killed him immediately

It was too little too late when Carson's jersey was ripped off on the first play

Last edited:

assumed celek would be glued to his side, celek had his season low number of snaps..

we also used a backup Oline guy a certain points during the first 2 games.. didn't do that at all, I don't think.. that guy has also played tackle for us before and I haven't heard that idea thrown around about using him as the RT

Also assumed with celek being glued to his side we would go a ton of 3 TEs.. and then chip a ton with other 2 guys (ertz and burton), also could chip with Matthews out of the slot too

So we're gonna see a similar gameplan this week :nerd:

Future Hall of Famer Danielle Hunter and BRob might feast on that right side if that's the case

Also on those sacks big v gave up I noticed it was straight power rushes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom