The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zim likes to rotate goes on the dline to keep em fresh..on 3rd down he seems to like to to straight speed with the 3 main DE's and Tom Johnson..maybe if Philly runs some sort of no huddle to not allow those type of swaps they might have something :nerd:

Zim likes to rotate goes on the dline to keep em fresh..on 3rd down he seems to like to to straight speed with the 3 main DE's and Tom Johnson..maybe if Philly runs some sort of no huddle to not allow those type of swaps they might have something :nerd:

We did it the Bears game at times.. not chip no huddle.. but enough to restrict going to sub personnel

that's typically what you do with 4 man lines in obvious passing downs (as long as one of the DEs have ok enough size).. also, why I think we need to try and move Conner barwin to a 3-4 team.. get a pure speed edge 3rd DE, since graham and curry can be kicked inside in those situations with fletch (and you can easily find those guys outside of the 1st)

Can Wentz run a no huddle? Srs. I haven't seen enough Philly games to see what he does on hurry ups.

Wentz is the real deal, if he watch him you can just see the pose and ability to read defenses, he can def. run no huddle

I haven't been this excited for a player in Philly since probably McNabb

Jay Ajayi is the 1st Dolphins RB to win Offensive Player of the Week since 2012 (Reggie Bush) 

CvImd9FXEAATgPU.jpg

Starting Geno is the right move. I don't think he's good but Fitz has been the worst QB this year. You telling your team you don't care if you keep throwing him out there and letting him start. You need a change and a spark.

Starting Geno is the right move. I don't think he's good but Fitz has been the worst QB this year. You telling your team you don't care if you keep throwing him out there and letting him start. You need a change and a spark.

Jets fans are pissed because they wanted Petty, not Geno

Geno gonna play out the last year of his deal

Fitz is gone after this year and maybe Geno as well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom