The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geno's contract is up after this year I believe.  He sucked his first going, but they have to least see what he can do under the current regime before they let him walk.  Bowles wasn't even the coach when he was drafted.

Last edited:
Petty and Hack are less ready than Geno, today. Petty been hurt and just started practicing last week. They have no confidence in either one. You need change and Geno is the only one ready to play. Geno and Fitz are both gone after this year, maybe even Petty.

Last edited:
Woody probably forced him to make a change.

I think they start Geno for a game or two, after he sucks. Petty is healthier and gets his reps in, then Petty starts.

Fitz made out like a bandit, he's getting paid $12m to chill on the bench :pimp:

fitzpatrick.jpg

Jets mine as well just draft a QB in every round next year

Gotta keep drafting QB's until you hit

I think they start Geno for a game or two, after he sucks. Petty is healthier and gets his reps in, then Petty starts.

Our next 4 games are against Baltimore, Miami, Cleveland, & LA. It's a chance we're 5-5 going into the bye.

Then what? Can't make a QB change again if we're .500

Last edited:
Yo.

So this Twitter thread caught my interest, and I figured I'd share. Posted online on Sept. 22 which means it's not up-to-date, but the info is still valid. I'll add in an update.

The ineptitude of Gus Bradley.
laugh.gif

@JaxMatt
Titans, Texans, Browns, Texans, Browns, Giants, Titans, Dolphins, Bills, Ravens, Titans, Colts. The #Jaguars 12 wins under Gus Bradley.
@JaxMatt

So half the wins came within the terrible AFC South. Out of the other six, four of those wins were against teams who have fired their HC. 
@JaxMatt

Also, the two wins against the Texans came in '13, when they were worst team in league & got 1st overall pick. Haven't beaten them since. 
@JaxMatt

The win against the Bills was against a backup QB, and they blew a big lead and had to fight back. The Ravens win was technically a loss. 
@JaxMatt

They were getting steamrolled by the Giants at halftime, and somehow clawed their way back to barely squeak out a win. 
@JaxMatt

Their lone win against the Colts was against a 40 year old backup QB. 
@JaxMatt

Oh boy. You guys ready for a bomb? NONE of these teams finished with a winning record. Gus Bradley has never beat a winning team. Ever. Zero
@JaxMatt

The combined records of these teams they've beaten is 58-108. Yikes. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Since those Tweets were posted, the Jaguars are 2-1. Lost to Baltimore, beat Indy, beat Chicago. In that order. 2 game win streak. Which means
@ryanohalloran
Only third winning streak of Gus Era -- three-gamer in 2013, two-gamer last year, two-gamer now.

sick.gif

Jags almost botched the Colts game when Luck rallied back in the 4th Q. Indy fell short though when they couldn't convert a 4th and 1 on their last drive. I'm sure y'all remember that sequence. The London game.

To their credit, the Jags made their own comeback on the road vs. the Bears. But to continue JaxMatt's theme...they barely squeaked out a 1 point win vs. ANOTHER back-up QB. Also, the Colts and Bears went into those games with under .500 records. So this dude Gus STILL hasn't beat a team with a winning record.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

One last thing...those 2 wins brings up Gus' career W-L record to 14-39. That's a W-L percentage of .264. Gus currently has the 2nd worst W-L percentage of all time.

#MakeNFLCoachingGreatAgain

Last edited:
Jets mine as well just draft a QB in every round next year

Gotta keep drafting QB's until you hit

Our next 4 games are against Baltimore, Miami, Cleveland, & LA. It's a chance we're 5-5 going into the bye.

Then what? Can't make a QB change again if we're .500

I don't see y'all winning the next four. That team looks defeated BUT lets go with your win streak. If they win the next game, Geno starts. If they win again, Geno will continue to start. Fitz has looked so bad, I always thought he was a bum but he's exceeded my expectations this year.

I don't have faith in Fitz or Geno. I said before the year, I would let Fitz walk. He's a bum and I wouldn't give him more than 7 mil this year and that is overpaying him.

If Petty didn't get hurt, there's a good chance he would have been cut.

Hack isn't ready and he looked awful when he did play. I would give Geno one game and take it from there. If you want to let Petty start in a week or two, that's fine.

Can't front Fitz is the king of finesse and the crazy thing is he almost had the Jets try and get him long term for more money I think. My man almost had em and they would of had to pay him for this garbage play.

So apparently, Romo will not be ready for the game right after the bye. It's starting.....

Cle, Mia, Den, NYJ...get your bids ready :nerd:

Dak Prescott will start game after bye as Cowboys put off Tony Romo decision

The Dallas Cowboys are kicking the Tony Romo decision down the road another week.

The Cowboys are on a bye this week, and rookie Dak Prescott will start the first game after the bye against the Philadelphia Eagles, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport. Romo might not be ready for the game after that, either, Rapoport reported.

Last edited:
Jets ignored history n tried to roll with Fitz this year , it went worse than I evem thought

Let's go Geno ! :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom